Alexander Gustafsson would do well against Cain

Wow, 60 posts in and still no one has commented on the obvious troll job by OP. Nice work OP but

troll.jpg

Cain is getting KTFO next saturday but he would bend Gus over and put a burrito up his bumper.

would rather see Gustaffson against Cain than any other HW challenger aside Cigano. And Jones too.

This is madness. Gustafsson would have a rough night against Velasquez. I have a hard time picturing Gustafsson being able to mount any offense. He'd be in defending for every second of the fight, IMO.

Cain has a way of overwhelming fighters with his pace that Jones just doesn't. While I think Gustafsson can probably stuff Cain's takedowns, can he do it 10 times in a row, all while getting punches thrown at his face? Plus he doesn't have the power of JDS.

Gus has an IRON chin, Cain has pillow fists and a questionable chin. Ain't gonna happen. I'd go as far as to say that Phil Davis wrestling as good as Cain's wrestling. Nobody has been able to stop Jon's takedowns until Gus and that's including amazing TDD from guys like Lyoto, Rampage, and Rashad. That has to count for something.

Everything is wrong on this post, don't be this guy.

Chuck Liddll would do well against Cain.

Guy has a great fight and all of a sudden he can become the heavyweight champion. Go ban yourself for saying such shit.

Guy almost beats the p4p best fighter and almost wins the lhw title, how dare anyone think he could be champ in a less talented division

Guy almost beats the p4p best fighter and almost wins the lhw title, how dare anyone think he could be champ in a less talented division

Less talented in terms of the volume of fighters at HW, but not less talented in terms of the guy at the top.

Gus is a great fighter but Cain absolutely manhandles him. Cain has quick explosive wrestling, stupid cardio and outsweighs Gus by 30lbs, not to mention unlike Jones, Cain actually has knockout power.

This fight would go very badly for the swede. In another couple of years if Gus bulks up? another question alltogether.

Alex moves faster than JDS, his takedown defense is on point. Cain isn't going to get any easy take downs and can he keep it up for 5 rounds? His chin has been proven to crack, I don't see how he can get inside on Gustafsson without eating a ton of shots.

As I remember someone posting to a thread just like this. I can always count on going to sherdog after a fight and hearing how someone that looked impressive could go up in weight and win the belt. No! There is a reason for weight classes. Your telling me he can throw JDS around for 25 minutes and not GUS. Weight classes bro

Junior-Dos-Santos-UFC-108w.jpg

Yup because he manhandles JDS but couldn't Gus

First of all, he didn't manhandle JDS until he rocked him(his defense is pretty shit tbh), then he got manhandled after that. Yet still couldn't finish an exhausted JDS. You guys not giving Gustafsson a chance are fucking idiots. By the time he goes to Heavyweight he'll be way better than Cain skill-wise.

Gus will never put his big boy pants on and man up an fight people his own size so it doesn't matter.

Cain murders him though.

Cain has fought more well rounded strikers than Kongo and beat them, Gus doesn't have the power to put Cain out, so im pretty sure he could not beat him.

eeeeeeeeeeee

Don't think so, Cain's a monster. Werdum is a better bet at this point.

Back