Alexander Gustafsson on Jon Jones' Victory: "I Am Not Impressed by Your Performance"

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Per Gus' facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/AlexTheMauler

B6fJFAzCUAAm06W.png

It has less of an impact without his funny Swedish voice.

You know that Jones wants Gus to win his next fight.

Jones vs. Gus next is where the money is at...especially if they have it in Sweden.

Gus might want to stop focusing on Jones like Phil Davis did and focus on his next opponent, who is a legitimate threat in 'Rumble'. Gus should also stop whining. This shit is unbecoming.

NO, i was gonna post that

u_u

but hahahaha

let the trashtalk begins and that jj have nightmares about the fight between them

Gus might want to stop focusing on Jones like Phil Davis did and focus on his next opponent, who is a legitimate threat in 'Rumble'. Gus should also stop whining. This shit is unbecoming.

how the fuck is he whining

calm down jj fanboy

Gus is the only one gave him big trouble in the fight... and that fight was SO close.

Gus is not whining with that comment.

And he beats Jones more convincingly the next time around.

Gus has no wins over anyone as good as DC, so he really has no room to talk.

He is also 0-1 vs the guy he is talking shit about.

You know that Jones wants Gus to win his next fight.

Jones vs. Gus next is where the money is at...especially if they have it in Sweden.

I wonder how much money jones will have spent on co-pays and deductibles after a rematch with him?

Gus has no wins over anyone as good as DC, so he really has no room to talk.

He is also 0-1 vs the guy he is talking shit about.

Wtf are you talking about? Youre butthurt that dc lost and put up a pathetic performance compared to what gus did to jones. Go to bed.

I have a feeling in a rematch Jones will manage to convince the judges he won the fight and get the UD. And we will all feel the disappointment tearing through us like a switchblade wielded by a Kali master. That said, Gus does have by far the highest fight IQ of anyone Jones has ever faced and I do not really get everyone who assumes Jones will easily and effortlessly get the 50-45 dec the second time.

That said, he's making a BIG mistake in looking past Rumble. I think if Jones and Gus do not take Rumble gravely seriously they will both be in big trouble.

Nothing original to say Gus?

yes! great reply. he better better beat rumble though.. im stoked

how the fuck is he whining

calm down jj fanboy

Calm down, Gus Fuck Boy...

Gus has been whining since he lost to Jones. He should shut up and not Pull a 'Mr. Wonderful' and focus on his opponent, before he loses a shot at the title and starts getting more bitch-like half-tattoos, lol.

^^^LOL.

This. Rumble can punch through walls.

Back