Media Alexander Emelianenko still has those elite level hands, KO's Power lifter in Russia

LOL! Sherdogers going to Sherdog! He has about as good as boxing as a crack head on WorldStar!

NO wonder most of you can't see how Great Tyrell Fortune is! You think guys like this can fight? LOL

Banged a power lifter out in boxing with Glory gloves on and got a belt out of it not bad Aleks

He has been winning but he hasn't looked the greatest.

He has been winning but he hasn't looked the greatest.

Duh, Alex has been past it for like 10 years.

His standup is still serviceable when he actually trains, but he has abandoned his ground game almost entirely (probably injuries accumulated at this point, like Sergei).

Highly doubt anyone in prison would want or request handjobs from this guy.

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg
Scary
Richard kuklinski maybe

Most Russian fans and (serious) media were disgusted by this mismatch.

Aleks looked like he was trying his hardest to get a few minutes out of the guy, but he just couldn't hold up.

He never put 100% behind his punches, big guy just couldn't take a punch at all. Merciful by the "Grim Reaper's" standards.

Welcome to Sherdog. Where 99% of SherTards hate on legitimate upstanding individuals like Woodley who have never harmed an innocent person in their life for speaking uncomfortable truths most sheep are too blind and indoctrinated to admit are true, but then they go and glorify and idolize convicted felon scum like alexander emelianenko. This POS was found GUILTY of kidnapping and repeatedly raping a woman but because he has KO power and his last name is emelianenko he's all good in your books. Then you all go and express sympathy for Walt Harris (as we all SHOULD) but ironically want brutal street justice for his daughter's kidnappers and killers. Where's the real justice for alexander's victim? The only difference between this emelianenko brother and those scum on trial for murdering Walt's girl is emelianenko didn't kill his victim. Talk about hypocrisy. All POS regardless.

Are you a rapest TS? Stop sharing crap about this sick fucking prick.

Welcome to Sherdog. Where 99% of SherTards hate on legitimate upstanding individuals like Woodley who have never harmed an innocent person in their life for speaking uncomfortable truths most sheep are too blind and indoctrinated to admit are true, but then they go and glorify and idolize convicted felon scum like alexander emelianenko. This POS was found GUILTY of kidnapping and repeatedly raping a woman but because he has KO power and his last name is emelianenko he's all good in your books. Then you all go and express sympathy for Walt Harris (as we all SHOULD) but ironically want brutal street justice for his daughter's kidnappers and killers. Where's the real justice for alexander's victim? The only difference between this emelianenko brother and those scum on trial for murdering Walt's girl is emelianenko didn't kill his victim. Talk about hypocrisy. All POS regardless.

I am a woman and Aleks turns me on, you should shut up about stuff you have no clue about.

LOL! Sherdogers going to Sherdog! He has about as good as boxing as a crack head on WorldStar!

NO wonder most of you can't see how Great Tyrell Fortune is! You think guys like this can fight? LOL
Tyrell fortune would get smoked by Alex, fortune is A can crusher

<Huh2>
Dude has literally no defense and is super prone to Overhands..... Boy out here thinking he a lightweight in the HW division... If his MMA fight's weren't fixed he'll be getting KOed left to right!

Also... DAGASTANIS DON'T TAKE BRIBES OR DIVES!

Dagestanis also all look alike and have a hard time when trying to deny inbreeding.

I am a woman and Aleks turns me on, you should shut up about stuff you have no clue about.

Just because you "identify" as a woman doesn't make you one biologically. Isn't there a women's powerlifting meet or wrestling somewhere you need to be competing in now that you've completed your transgender operation?

I’m guessing no one on here saw this....

This is great! What is this from? This is 2019 dafuq are they still sparring that hard for? on a one way ticket to CTE Ville if he doesn't have it already. I'm guessing other dude is a pro boxer? Someone please translate.

Back