Media Alexander Emelianenko still has those elite level hands, KO's Power lifter in Russia

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone just uploaded this on YouTube

Aleks could have been a heavyweight contender he has some fast hands and those are huge 16oz gloves lol, imagine the speed if he was in 10oz gloves.

Nice KO, but that's still a power lifter.

I saw a russian FW kill one with spinning shit. Literally.

he could have done that in the first 10 seconds

They both look slow as shit.

That guy he fought has a real glass chin and zero technique, even a puff of wind would ko him.

You could tell he felt bad for the man. It's was an utter missmatch. He was clearly holding back and not punching full force.

Good thing it was big gloves, or else we would of seen a double ko within the first 5s

That power lifter looked pretty fookin bad.

he could have done that in the first 10 seconds
he carried the guy, the funny part is he didnt even throw full mustard on that shot he was just throwing light he wasn't even intending to knock him out. The power lifter just has a glass chin shows you big muscles and size dont mean you can take a shot.

Is he still good at raping women? Giving HJs in a Russian prison was his training to keep those fast hands of which you speak.

Was always the better Emelianenko
<Huh2>
Dude has literally no defense and is super prone to Overhands..... Boy out here thinking he a lightweight in the HW division... If his MMA fight's weren't fixed he'll be getting KOed left to right!

Also... DAGASTANIS DON'T TAKE BRIBES OR DIVES!

LOL

I thought it was going to be a MMA match then the powerlifter would've had a tiny bit more of a chance at least

I hope Dana brings him to the UFC. He's always fun to watch.

Back