Alexa Grasso with a beat down:

Wompa1

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Okay I guess I'll do it then. I say that because I haven't seen any threads about her (or Irene Aldana). I think she's more than thread-worthy.

13767304_1104083039684402_7389758003145896066_o.jpg

She was dominant tonight. Especially in one of her most stiffest tests to date, looked great in the main event. She turned Keith Jardine's girl into Frankenstein. While Alexa had virtually no damage, and looked like she could go 5-rounds. Her hands are quick! Her one-two is nasty. But I think she has yet to face a good wrestler. Julie Kedzie said something about her being ready for Joanna, I don't know about all that though. Also she's young, undefeated (so far), and very pretty.

I want to hear what you guys think about her.....

She looked great tonight.

Problem a lot of fighters are going to have is what if their path to Joanna has to go through Claudia. I don't see JJ or Claudia losing any time soon.

I bet Alexa could go 5 rounds *giggity*

oh she is so hot
so is aldana

i take it there was an invicta tonight?

Alexa is very well rounded and technical. Plenty of time to keep improving that. I imagine she'll be top of the heap someday. Maybe someday soon.

Okay I guess I'll do it then. I say that because I haven't seen any threads about her (or Irene Aldana). I think she's more than thread-worthy.

13767304_1104083039684402_7389758003145896066_o.jpg

She was dominant tonight. Especially in one of her most stiffest tests to date, looked great in the main event. She turned Keith Jardine's girl into Frankenstein. While Alexa had virtually no damage, and looked like she could go 5-rounds. Her hands are quick! Her one-two is nasty. But I think she has yet to face a good wrestler. Julie Kedzie said something about her being ready for Joanna, I don't know about all that though. Also she's young, undefeated (so far), and very pretty.

I want to hear what you guys think about her.....
I think Grasso and Aldana would be welcomed additions to their respective weight classes in the UFC.

I watched all of Invicta 18 except this, when my FP kept giving me trouble. Fuck. I'll have to go back and watch this, if I dare. Crazy Doll Eyes Grasso put the ass whopping down on Jodie huh.

I watched all of Invicta 18 except this, when my FP kept giving me trouble. Fuck. I'll have to go back and watch this, if I dare. Crazy Doll Eyes Grasso put the ass whopping down on Jodie huh.

Yep the odd thing is when Jodi threw 1-2 combos she was doing ok, not saying winning or anything. But whenever she tried to do more like clinch or takedown she got lit up by Grasso.

Grasso should stay in Invicta and become the champ. That way she will gain more experience and preserve her undefeated streak.

I need a way to tag the users that are talking about her looks so i can disregard all of their posts in the future.

I agree with the earlier post on Alexa won't beat the top girls at this moment.

Guessing they are trying to keep them in Invicta a bit to help build the brand.
They both want to earn Invicta gold first. Dana wants them in the UFC like yesterday.

should be a toss-up fight between her and angela hill... overall, this was a really good card... megan put a hurtin on peggy and mizuki looked great... and to think inoue is only 21, wow

She kept reminding me of Jose Aldo tonight, who I consider the be the best fighter I've ever seen. I think she's already the 3rd best SW at worst, and she looked considerably better than she was before the layoff. Her boxing and combinations looked as good as ever. Defense better than ever. Mastery of controlling range. Great decision-making, which is rare in this sport. The clinch-work was far beyond anything I remember from her, and absolutely nasty. She let Jodie get deeper on takedowns than you might like, but it didn't matter. Her takedown defense, at times, really reminded me of Aldo's gravity defying sprawls. What if that was her with ring rust?

Obviously I'm excited by what I watched tonight. I think Esquibel is a good fighter, and she looked like she had no business in there at all with Grasso. But Esquibel is a bit of a jack-of-all-trades master-of-none. We'll see what Grasso does against a top flight striker (if Inoue isn't one), or an overwhelming wrestler. But with the caveat that it's hard not to oversell a fighter right after they put on a great performance, if I had to guess who the best SW in the world is in 3 years, at this moment my money would be on Grasso. I really felt like I was witnessing something special in this fight.

I need a way to tag the users that are talking about her looks so i can disregard all of their posts in the future.

I agree with the earlier post on Alexa won't beat the top girls at this moment.
Ignore list

Alexa fights like she's sparring at 75%. I think she could use a fight or two to get a start in the UFC. I feel Irene Aldana is ready at this time for the UFC while Grasso gets the Invicta title and defend it...i see the UFC shooting her straight to the top 5 fighters at 115.

Back