Alexa Grasso Moving Up to 125lbs

I'm actually disappointed and surprised she missed the 115 pounds, when I met her at Walmart my first impression was that she is a very tiny person, she looked skinny and not much taller than 5'4, with her size I would expect her to make that weight easily.

Cuz this is what the average burrrito eater looks like.

008_Alexa_Grasso.0.0.0.0.jpg
Yes, especially the ones that are supposed to make weight, and fail by over 11lbs numbnuts.

Now that she is going up in weight she can get some nice fake tits and then she can expand into THOT Instagram territory. She is certainly cute enough.

@Chivas GDL I can't remember the story but do you live near her or were you and/or her holidaying when you invaded her privacy?
If she lives near you, keep and eye out if she goes the breast augmentation route. We want the early scoop and some early post-op pics.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why couldn't they make this a catchweight bout and avoid the commission scrapping the fight?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why couldn't they make this a catchweight bout and avoid the commission scrapping the fight?
As I understand it, because of the difference in their weights. NSAC only allows a three pound difference at that low of weight.

@Chivas GDL I can't remember the story but do you live near her or were you and/or her holidaying when you invaded her privacy?
If she lives near you, keep and eye out if she goes the breast augmentation route. We want the early scoop and some early post-op pics.

I'm not sure where she lives but I know her dads gym and the Walmart she goes to is 5 minutes from my house.

alexa_grasso:
I want to apologize to Claudia Gadelha and the UFC
I know this is a fight all were waiting a lot, including me. I trained very much for this and I did everything to lose those pounds.
The commission did not allow our combat although my opponent and I agreed with the sanction this implied for me. The doctors did not allow me to compete.
You don’t know how difficult it has been lately to keep me in this weigh class. It was not a lack of discipline because even if I do not have a fight I’m ALWAYS on diet.
I turned 26 and my body is not the same, I am growing and I am in this biological process where my metabolism is changing.
I have lived in recent years to the limit of what a body needs to be healthy, and yet I have always fulfilled my obligations.
Let's not talk about a flu or if my period is crossed because that added to the diet had made the weigh cuts a real suffering.
I never complain or tell these things because I am not that kind of person and I always show you my best attitude.
My team and I have decided that the smartest and healthiest thing to do is to be in other weigh class.
With all the respect that it deserves and of course pain in my heart I say goodbye to the strawweight division 115 LB
This year has a different goal for me and I officially move to Flyweight 125 LB
I know that at this weight I will be healthier and stronger giving my body all the nutrients it needs.
Thanks to all the people who support me, my Lobo team and my coaches who are with me every day and know that what I do is completely a commitment to my sport and my career.
I start a new stage in my life!

Nothing worse than a fighter missing weight. Man or woman. I don't care about the reasons. Not reading this shit.

Yes, especially the ones that are supposed to make weight, and fail by over 11lbs numbnuts.
Where are you getting 11 pounds from? She was 5.5 pounds overweight. It’s still a lot and doesn’t make any difference but if you’re going to insult someone you should at least have your facts straight.

She's already moved up.

It's all fun & games for until Antonina Shevchenko works her way up the rankings.
She doesn't have huge power, but she's skilled enough to turn anyone other than her sister into a panic wrestler.
That hype train was already derailed by Roxy. Move on

She's been hanging with Andy Ruiz and Gastelum and inhaling those Mexican tacos with Canelo

She's been hanging with Andy Ruiz and Gastelum and inhaling those Mexican tacos with Canelo

Let us be honest though... She would still be fit as fuck compared to Ruiz and Gastelum and probably have better muscle mass as well.

It would be like Canelo and Alexa eating Burritos together and working eachother out and at the same time you'd have Ruiz and Gastelum eating every single Mexican food and watching the work out between Canelo and Alexa.

Oh, really?? You mean she's not going to come in 5 pounds overweight and fight in the same division any more?

I still support my boo thang
FB_IMG_1579379831968.jpg

Back