Alexa Grasso Moving Up to 125lbs

When Grasso Thicc, I click.
giphy.gif

According to the experts you burn between 100-300 calories in a sex session...girl needs to get busy.

For Double Jeopardy: Men burn 30% more than women, when doing the nasty.

According to the experts you burn between 100-300 calories in a sex session...girl needs to get busy.

No way I'm burning that much in 3 minutes
<Fedor23>

By my math that works out to 200-600 calories a minute!!

So a thiccer grasso?
<{anton}>

Great. Just as boring with an extra 10 pounds.

good. this is exactly what should happen when someone badly misses weight twice.

If you miss weight twice you should be cut. Missing by 5 pounds when you're 115 is enough to get cut imo. So shit.

I mean, flyweight top 5 is so much worse than the strawweight top 5. I think she has a chance to beat anyone but the champ. Strawweight top 5 are killers. FW top 5 are all flawed fighters. This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise for Alexa.

She gonna get a nice boob job now or what?

I would love to see a thicc Grasso but I think she is too small for that division.

She needs to get serious and drop that Andy Ruiz JR/FATstelum diet for her own good

I would love to see a thicc Grasso but I think she is too small for that division.
There aren't really any wrestlers or strikers with big power though. I think she would be faster than most of them and , just look at the top 10. Chookagian is ranked 1st, and I think Grasso matches up well with her. Maycee Barber would be tough, but she is 8th for now.

Back