Alexa Grasso makes her UFC debut in Mexico City, against Heather Jo Clark.

Who wins?

• Total voters
I like it. She is ready and Clark is a great fight to debut on.

Look, we haven't even dated yet, much less fucked. Please stop with these threads. When I'm done my exploits with Waterson and Tate I'll move on to Grasso. At THAT point we can start discussing how good she is. This is premature right now. She might even be lez for all we know. Let's all calm down.

Two bulls are walking down a hill towards a herd of cows and the young bull says "Imma run down there and fuck me one of those cows" to which the older bull says "she just got in the UFC, I'll have first crack and report back. You take up position in that bush over there and watch and learn. And hold the fucking camera straight...."

million threads on this now and I still don't give a shite

Cute Mexican striker, been dominating Invicta.
tumblr_ng6dmnNFDD1r4c1k8o1_400.gif

Was hoping she would have signed last year after her fight against Inoue when DFW was raving about her.

Viva Mexica!

Wow. Good for her.

Think it was just yesterday that Angie Hill was asking to fight her as her first defense.

So awesome.

and Grasso last fight was officially a title eliminator.. dunno whats going on there.

Unless UFC are having her fight in Mexico, then she will fight for the Invicta belt after that.

I kinda feel bad for Invicta as well, Grasso v Hill was going to be a big night for them.

Cant help feeling that UFC are shafting Invicta now.

First theyve got their featherweight champ not defending her belt, now taken their strawweight #1 contender..

I wish this were true because I'm a huge fan of Alexa Grasso. She's a good fighter but she's also the cutest fighter in all of MMA. She's also pretty damn hot. So I hope we can see a Grasson v Thug Rose fight in the future.

No.

Michelle Waterson is the cutest.

6ZrrZvI.jpg

Maybe they didn't want her to win the Invicta belt because then people would expect a former champ to be hotshotted into UFC title contention upon debuting.

Back