Alexa Grasso makes her UFC debut in Mexico City, against Heather Jo Clark.

Who wins?

• Total voters
I wish this were true because I'm a huge fan of Alexa Grasso. She's a good fighter but she's also the cutest fighter in all of MMA. She's also pretty damn hot. So I hope we can see a Grasson v Thug Rose fight in the future.

I don't know. I've never met her. At least let a brutha hit it first before you go asking him philosophical questions.

Yes, I wood. Is that what you're after here??

This world.... so.... trying......

I wish this were true because I'm a huge fan of Alexa Grasso. She's a good fighter but she's also the cutest fighter in all of MMA. She's also pretty damn hot. So I hope we can see a Grasson v Thug Rose fight in the future.
True, I don't to see Alexa's pretty face getting smashed by dat polish gollum

What do you mean I wish this were true

Alexa_Grasso_Bio.jpg

tumblr_nm1eyv9ooh1syv3zao2_1280.jpg

50c2be2849657f7ab01179683187c67d78a1cd71329c24ae9d2e66a39fa6cd2a_large

0cb00-alexa4.jpg

True, I don't to see Alexa's pretty face getting smashed by dat polish gollum
unlike the other chicks grasso knows how to strike and is the only girl at 115 that i feel is comparable on the feet to joanna

grasso is very fast,great footwork,great head movement,counters very well,great hands,throws lots of combos

Grasso is an absolute cuttie. Cool if legit.

Undefeated strawweight Alexa Grasso will make her UFC debut in November, facing “The Ultimate Fighter 20” cast member Heather Jo Clark at UFC Fight Night in Mexico City.

MMAjunkie today confirmed the booking following an initial report from Indiscutido.com.

Grasso is currently sitting at No. 6 in the latest USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA strawweight rankings.

http://mmajunkie.com/?p=206327

Wow. Good for her.

Think it was just yesterday that Angie Hill was asking to fight her as her first defense.

So awesome.

YUSSSS!

Grasso might be the future of WMMA. This is a great fight to showcase her skills, she should take it easy.

Finally....I love her & fuck anyone that has anything bad to say about her lol kinda weird timing tho she wanted to win that Invicta FC SW title before coming over.....oh well haha

Now if we can just get Irene Aldana over here as well that would be awesome

"Fuck that," Waterson said. "Alexa Grasso, you're taking everything I worked for, mother fucker. I'm gonna fight your fucking ass. You know what's the real fight, what's the real money fight -- me. Not these clowns that you already punked at the press conference. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know you can beat them already. It's an easy fight. You want the real shit. Right here."

FSbLJDq.gif

This has potential to be the most one sided WMMA poll since JJ vs. Letourneau

Wow. Good for her.

Think it was just yesterday that Angie Hill was asking to fight her as her first defense.

So awesome.

I kinda hope it isnt true.

While im as big a Grasso fan as any, I really wanted to see her fight Hill for the invicta belt first. Shes got plenty of time to fight in the UFC

Back