Media Alexa Grasso had surgery on fractured hand after Shevchenko 2 fight, ready for the trilogy

I've never been particularly turned on by a woman's feet (compared with other areas of female anatomy), but I nonetheless have invested time learning to give excellent foot massages. Why? Because I found that women really melt from a good foot massage: it must feel very pleasurable judging from the reactions I've gotten, and I am pretty much guaranteed to "get lucky" with the woman soon afterward.

I've never been particularly turned on by a woman's feet (compared with other areas of female anatomy), but I nonetheless have invested time learning to give excellent foot massages. Why? Because I found that women really melt from a good foot massage: it must feel very pleasurable judging from the reactions I've gotten, and I am pretty much guaranteed to "get lucky" with the woman soon afterward.

<DontBelieve1>

This is actually where the origin of the foot fetish came from, supposedly. The genitalia and feet supposedly share neural pathways and you can generate sexual arousal by giving massages etc.

Last edited:
She got other people into sick shit with her feet. Maybe she's a demon sorceress with dark magic.
it is known
latest

Last edited:
She knows what she is doing here.
The game is afoot.

RSlaNG4.jpg
she doesn't, otherwise she'd cover them up and make people pay. Women would probably be horrified if they realized walking around in sandals is the same as walking around fully nude to some guys.

What’s the fucking thing with someones feet though? Everyone is always going crazy about feet but I don’t get it, lol

It's an acquired taste learned from years of banging 2's. My Girl has nice Tits, ,Ass, Legs, Face, eyes, personality,,,,,,,,,FEET. That's it, my girl has nice feet. Sometimes Chad's like yourself will develop this later in life, but it's unlikely.

(I don't understand it either lmao)

Fest i

What other fights are left for her though?
Grasso vs Blanchfield/Fiorot/Santos and watch if one of those win Shev won't care to rematch Grasso without title. The only reason we're doing it is to give Shev another title shot, not that we are genuinely curious about who wins the trilogy. Why is it hard for both fighters to fight different people before another rematch? Fresh matchups for both fighters are available. Like I said worst case scenario Shev wins 3rd match and they are 1-1-1 and need a 4th, it's dumb when we can take a break.

she doesn't, otherwise she'd cover them up and make people pay. Women would probably be horrified if they realized walking around in sandals is the same as walking around fully nude to some guys.
Nah. She knows, there's even been articles written about it.

She's looking too masculine lately. Another pretty girl ruined by WMMA.

It's an acquired taste learned from years of banging 2's. My Girl has nice Tits, ,Ass, Legs, Face, eyes, personality,,,,,,,,,FEET. That's it, my girl has nice feet. Sometimes Chad's like yourself will develop this later in life, but it's unlikely.

(I don't understand it either lmao)
Nah, ugly women tend to be ugly everywhere. Pretty feet=pretty meat, as the saying goes

Lots of closet feet lovers in this thread, but even more not in the closet feet lovers in this thread.

Back