Media Alexa Grasso had surgery on fractured hand after Shevchenko 2 fight, ready for the trilogy

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“What are the odds huh? In the fight I fractured my hand; we are used to not letting the pain stop us in anything and although it hurt, I didn’t think it was serious until I wanted to go back to training and I realized my hand was still very bad,” Grasso wrote on Instagram. “The surgery was a success, thank you very much Doctor Arroyo and Doctor Zarate you are angels! I know I will be MEGA ready for that trilogy.”

Trilogy? decision was controversial, but fight someone else first, Valentina should try and grab the 135 and now that she is there, 145 belt for champ champ and 3 division status before retiring, its not like there is a real challenge for her at 145, or fighters at all.

Honestly, 99% of the weirdos on here aren’t thinking about her hand

img_4984-jpeg.1004787
b6c.png

<GrassoBless><NewGina>

I'm not a feet person but they are good looking feet

Last edited:
Lol Shevchenko got dropped and destroyed by a girl with one hand ahaha

What’s the fucking thing with someones feet though? Everyone is always going crazy about feet but I don’t get it, lol

Maybe it has to do with the liking for cheese and such. Cheese is repulsive, if you think about it. And yet...

Funky desires.

Back