News Alex Perez has a fight booked! Faces Tagir Ulanbekov on June 15th

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Quick turnaround for Alex Perez and a similar matchup to the Mokaev fight but I'd like to say Tagir is way more dangerous when he gets you down.

How do you see the fight going? Early predictions?

Quick turnaround for Alex Perez and a similar matchup to the Mokaev fight but I'd like to say Tagir is way more dangerous when he gets you down.

Tagir isn’t completely dogshit on the feet like Mokaev so atleast it will hopefully make for a more entertaining fight and not just Mokaev on his knees trying to give perez a blowie.

Sure, why not.

Tagir struggled with Tim Elliott, so gets a different 30+ fight veteran instead.

<mma4>

Alex Perez just needs to remove Mokaev face from his crotch, then he’s good to go for his next fight

Strange booking with Tagir coming off 2 Ws and Alex coming off 3 losses. But whatever. Should be a fun fight.
I mean that's usually how it goes where if you lose then you lose your ranking and fight down the ranks

Now tbf you could argue that Tagir is a top 5 talent in the division and his #12 rank doesn't reflect reality and that in reality this is Perez fighting up. But overall I think it's good for fighters like Tagir to get the chance to climb the ranks

Tagir is much better with subs than mokaev in my opinion. Tagir chokes perez out for the 6th time, probably after doing some good work on the feet.

Perez shouldn't even be ranked.

Back