• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
Nice car. I would get mine a big black truck, you could get yours in a 64

I never signed a contract that signified my own worth, it just signifies a transaction of my certain efforts for a certain pay and whatever is agreed upon is how much it is worth. That's how monetary worth is determined in this world.

If i would think my efforts are worth more, I would not sign, but seek who else I would think would pay more for my efforts. If there is nobody that will pay me more for my efforts, then they aren't worth more, because I can't find anyone to agree to pay me more.

And just because the total amount of revenue made to fighters pay is skewed against the fighters in general, doesn't mean that everybody is paid unfairly. Because some get a whole lot more money, than others. Not to mention other benefits, like being protected from bad match-ups all the way to a title, which translates to an easy route to the big bucks.

I get that they in general don't pay the fighters enough, but that doesn't mean nobody is getting a fair deal.

If you actually look at the percentages, even Conor isn't getting a fair deal...let that sink in a little.

When you come from nothing, anything seems like a lot.

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

IMG-0764.jpg

Cool.

If he blows thru his money he will have to keep fighting.

He's played it smart from the beginning, got someone actually handling most of his business for him (his brother?) etc. Didn't GSP outsource making his money breed money too? Always makes me glad to see the few athletes who understand they will be poor at the end if they piss all their wealth away.
Koscheck as well.

Rather a really nice muscle car.

Moose invested his money in a real estate and became like a landlord for students or some shit. Smart guy.
Moose is amazing. Funny thing is, in the Netherlands he is never talked about in the news.

If you actually look at the percentages, even Conor isn't getting a fair deal...let that sink in a little.

When you come from nothing, anything seems like a lot.

They don't have to accept it. Ngannou didn't. Alex seems happy with his position, though. Conor, too.

And what percentage-wise is fair is very subjective.

If you come from a middle class family or even an upper-middle class family. Buying a Lambo is still considered a lot.

Last edited:
Back