• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
Yeah, I guess.
My point isn't wrong snd anyone that puts profit sharing into play can see that.
You're saying since the top guys make some bread they shouldn't want what's fair for everyone.

Still have nothing but love for you sir, but I think everyone would agree 25%- 35% would kill the company, but would help the lower guys make a living wage.

No, that's not what I'm saying. But again, I think we talked enough about it. Let's just agree to disagree.

I don't know, bud. ESPN and Disney aren't doing so hot. Disney has been trying to sell ESPN, and the UFC is having a major class action lawsuit against them from fighters that could become extremely costly. Doubling their fighters pay may be a whole lot more impactful than you think.

No, that's not what I'm saying. But again, I think we talked enough about it. Let's just agree to disagree.

I don't know, bud. ESPN and Disney aren't doing so hot. Disney has been trying to sell ESPN, and the UFC is having a major class action lawsuit against them from fighters that could become extremely costly. Doubling their fighters pay may be a whole lot more impactful than you think.

The biggest issue is WME is loaded up with massive debt to service, I'm guessing if they loose the case they maybe forced to sell, probably wouldn't be that hard to find a middle eastern buyer though who would likely be freer with the payouts.

Reality Check -

2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 0-60 mph 3.8 Quarter mile 12.0
2022 Tesla Model S Plaid 0-60 mph 2.1 Quarter mile 9.3

"The Tesla S Plaid version boasts a third electric motor, which boosts combined output to 1020 horsepower—enough to send it to 60 mph in just 2.1 seconds"

Haters gonna hate and ignorant folks going to talk out their ass, making statements they have absolutely no clue about - tis the way of the world.

I'll take my relatively, very reasonably priced used Tesla S (Ludicrous mode BTW not Plaid) and all the money I saved and put into the market over some Italian garage queen any day of the week. At the end of the day, I'm regularly embarrassing and smoking all exotics that dare step to me and loving it - I buy American.

Later.

this dude gotta be at least 50 something and he’s bragging about racing a family sedan

<36>

expensive. ho magnet.
personally if u have money to burn, id go with a 911 or Corvette, or go big with those exotic hypercars.

It's his dream car and he finally got it. Odd to see people hating on it.

If your dream car is a telsa and you got it, more power to you. Very few people dream about a tesla.

And getting your dream car is not about making "an investment" it's about being able to finally get the vehicle you've dreamed of driving.

And LOL at people going on about "Lambos scream New Money, every saudi kid HAS ONE". Moneys money and if you have the means to get your dream car then go for it.

Yeah I’m happy for him.

You know Alex is a good guy when Glover thought Poatan bought that Lamborghini for him (swipe for video)<45>

Back