• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
Super cool. People will comment on it to him whether he's getting gas or just out to dinner.

I drove a Lamborghini Gallardo once , on a small track, and it's a beast of a car. I'd love one for myself but I'm not a millionaire lol, so good on Alex for rewarding himself for his achievements. He's livin' good.

How much is that Lambo in the US?

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

LOL since when did Tesla become the poster boy of reliability? Its not a Countach.

Reactions: lsa
saying a tesla is the best car in the world is the equivalent of saying tyson fury is the baddest man on the planet. its a one trick pony that just goes fast in a straight line. no kid has posters of a tesla on their wall. The lambo and other exotics offer the total package with sound, braking, handling, gearchanges, etc.
Teslas handle well, low center of gravity helps just like a Subaru with a flat 4. If you added a 100k to upgrade the wheels and suspension to racing level like the over priced super cars then it’s equal and still less expensive and performing better. The engine noise and look of the car is for insecure adults who need something other than themselves to show off to others.

Tesla over a 2 door Lamborghini? I can now say I've heard it all

You truly don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Lol at maintenance costs and luggage space. Dudes probably got an Escalade by now which is a better ride.

I've been married for ten years I'll take the Lam, two side pieces, and whatever else develops over a Tesla. A man can seat more broads in a Lam than a soulless Tesla. Any red blooded American man would take a Lam over a Tesla. You out to be ashamed of yourself.
If you need a special car to get what you want in life then you are doing something wrong with yourself.

Sad. Thought he was more down to earth than this. Unnecessarily talking shit to Anthony Smith, now this. Where did humble Alex go
Wtf are you talking about lol he literally just bought Glover a motorcycle and also why does it matter if he buys a car
<Dany07>

everyone can spend his money as he wants, having said for me that those for a super car are wasted money, even if I had his money I wouldn't get one, there is to say that I am not a car enthusiast though
Seems like most of the people that say this stuff like" He can spend how he wants" expect people to help them when they are begin to bum money from fans with a go fund me, only fans, or other parasitic monetization.

Even the top guys are getting railroaded.
I know you know that already despite you sarcastic post.

Percentages are grossly leaning the UFCs way.

Ehhhh... with all the Dana White Privilege Alex gets, the pay seems very fair.

Thats because you're not getting knocked out on national tv sir.

Neither are you.

Alex thought it was enough to risk getting KO'd, or he wouldn't have signed the contract.

Huge waste of money, Alex is not McGregor where he can just blow a few hundred thou and not even feel it. But whatever gets you off I guess.
Sounds like you know Alex better than himself

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

I get what you're saying, but for the price he paid for the lambo, he could've dropped an ungodly engine in a minivan and smoked people left and right.

But a minivan will never be a lambo.

People buy it for the looks and engineering. Yes there are faster cars, but they won't get as many looks. I'd rather cruise in style with a lambo.

He’s probably made millions in his career, especially becoming champ in the UFC. Why can’t he buy a lambo without people bitching about reliability and how it’s a waste of money, or how he should have got an EV instead. You’re only here once, let the man have his fun! That colour is beautiful as well.
Cause elon stans are bitter that elon moved on from dogecoin

Reactions: lsa
Yea, for exactly 1 stoplight run. Thats not consistently repeatable performance.
Plus the lambo is an Audi underneath now. Much more reliable.

In that Tesla you got to tell the other driver to race you in 7 minutes after the battery preconditions for plaid mode.

Teslas handle well, low center of gravity helps just like a Subaru with a flat 4. If you added a 100k to upgrade the wheels and suspension to racing level like the over priced super cars then it’s equal and still less expensive and performing better. The engine noise and look of the car is for insecure adults who need something other than themselves to show off to others.
Tesla drivers are the new prius drivers, except you finally have a vehicle that isn't slow as shit. I hope you drive your Tesla into a tree.

Back