Alex Jones Sued by Sandy Hook Parents

lmao @ Alex Jones white knights itt.
I would call it a bizarre defense of prickish behavior but this is our president.
ldec0Gm.gif

Jones admitted in court already in his divorce hearing it’s all an act.
He just will have to admit again he is a parody and the law suit goes away.
Won’t stop the Rubes from buying his act. That is what is amazing about modern politics. You can be a liar or in Alex’s case an actor and your suppoters will still support what you say as Gospel.
His Lawyer said that... he denied it.

Jones has three children with ex-wife Kelly Jones. The couple divorced in 2015. In 2017, Kelly sought sole or joint custody of their children due to Alex's behavior. She claimed "he's not a stable person" and "I'm concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress" (Adam Schiff). Alex's attorney responded by claiming that "he's playing a character" and describing him as a "performance artist".[153][154] In court, Jones denied playing a character and he called his show "the most bona fide, hard-core, real McCoy thing there is, and everybody knows it."[155] The court awarded Kelly the power to decide where their children live.[156]

Assuming all of this is true, what would the actual, measurable damages be?
That's for a jury to decide. Impossible to concretely calculate, nor are financial "damages" the sole concern, here.

Tons of latitude with defamation.

*signaling

You’re going to fuck up your post to like ratio if you keep being a grammar nazi. I’ll let you in on a little secret....I don’t give a shit about my spelling errors.

Last edited:
For somebody you hate so much you sure seem to care an awful lot about what he says.
If he wants to blather on about gay frogs , chem trails and the like to hawk his shitty merchandise that's fine , this is a step to far in my opinion

You’re going to duck up your post to like ratio if you keep being a grammar nazi. I’ll let you in on a little secret....I don’t give a shit about my spelling errors.
A spelling error is one thing but you butcher the language to a point where people have to read your posts over a few times to figure out what the hell you are trying to say lol

For an example what the hell does " duck up " mean ?

I hope they sue him into bankruptcy.

A spelling error is one thing but you butcher the language to a point where people have to read your posts over a few times to figure out what the hell you are trying to say lol

For an example what the hell does " duck up " mean ?

Duck up is clearly an auto correct thing. This is the net, I’m typing on my phone. Don’t go acting like the 22 year old nurse I used to bang who always bitched about me asking what her text messages meant.

That's for a jury to decide. Impossible to concretely calculate, nor are financial "damages" the sole concern, here.

Tons of latitude with defamation.

If no party can demonstrate any actual damages, and the only complaint is not liking what somebody said, then the case will likely get thrown out.

It's so unfortunate, I feel so bad for the families. They're trying so hard just to get some kind of "win", so this whole horrible experience can finally have some semblance of meaning. From my observation, trying to affect public policy is a poor way to achieve catharsis in the face of a personal tragedy.

You’re going to fuck up your post to like ratio if you keep being a grammar nazi. I’ll let you in on a little secret....I don’t give a shit about my spelling errors.
I think being a complete fucking retard would be much more harmful to one's post to like ratio (assuming one is an insecure bitch who cares about that sort of stuff), and yet here is your post.

btw I liked Homer's post. Got you fam.

I think being a complete fucking retard would be much more harmful to one's post to like ratio (assuming one is an insecure bitch who cares about that sort of stuff), and yet here is your post.

btw I liked Homer's post. Got you fam.

Whatever you say buddy.....whatevvvvver you say.

Alex Jones fan boy detected, be honest how much crap do you buy from the show?

I’ve clearly stated that I am not a fan and I’ll go as far as to say he’s a fucking idiot. However I’ll never be in support of sue happy jerks.

HE HURT MY FEEINGS!!!! IM GOING TO GO AFTER HIS MONEY!!!!

Back