Alex Jones' defense attorneys in bold legal gambit: only a moron would believe Jones

Atleast Jones is a clown with no real power.

BTW, Hulk Hogan. All I gots to say about that.

giphy.gif
<TrumpWrong1>

Jones was the ONLY network and quasi influential media voice to support Trump from the beginning. Guys like Shapiro still hate Trump, not to mention Fox News tried to drown him and Glenn Beck hated him too.

The reason this article even exists is because the powers that be are pissed that Jones actually has power and are trying to destroy and silence him. Anything that they now cant control they're trying to label as hate speech. And ask Facebook what type of power Jones has, as their stock is crashing and they are now in the business of news censorship. This past election proved how immensely powerful alt media was, both on the right (Trump) & left (Bernie).

I refuse to believe that Hulkamania didn't run wild on you once upon a time, brother jack dude.

hulk-hogan-swimming.gif

Eh, wasn't even on TV. I think one channel had it on at about 10am on Sunday morning for a while, which meant it was strictly for godless heathens.
Managed to infect the Japanese though apparently...
Hopefully AJ's bullshit is too explicitly American for extensive international popularity, although there'll always be some numbnuts that'll lap it up. He's got that whiny Brit working for him.

Seriously though, the sooner that Alex Jones is sued into Bolivian, the better off we'll all be.

More honesty, and earnestness, in public discourse is vital right now.
I agree that one looking for honest, logical discussion, shouldn't look towards Alex Jones.

I was appalled by the Sandy Hook stuff. But at the same time, I always viewed Jones as a guy that stays in character. Like a comic or an actor. The guy was talking about the government turning our frogs gay. I mean -

source.gif

How could anyone take this guy seriously?

Infowars is essentially a satire site, IMO. And Jones hasn't broken character yet, except when legally obligated to do so ;)

Maybe I'm just wishing it's all a genius troll job, but it's entertaining either way.

I have worked with people that regurgitate his bullshit. It is really sad shit to realize how stupid humans truly are. Are you a fan is that why you are taking such a stance to defend him? I do really understand your angle. You seem to not trust MSM, yet are offend that he has been banned from Facebook. This is a guy that is everything that people hate about news, which is fake news 100℅ of the time. He slandered Sandy Hook and I won't ever feel sorry or defend him.
No, I wouldnt call myself a fan. I think @ImNotSurpisedDonks! Said it better than I ever could though

For example, there was a lot of weird stuff that went on at Sandy Hook, but it was considered a crime to even question any of it. One of the beauties about a free society is that we can question anything we want, and just don't have to accept so,etching because the state controlled media says so. If we don't question anything, no matter how absurd it is to do so, if we just swallow whatever the noob tube says, we are no better than the Nazis. You need people out there that keep the government on it's heels.

Unfortunately we need dumb fucks like alex Jones. Our whole system is built on deception and hollow promises. Ever notice how offensive just telling the truth is?

Just accepting everything were told will result in much worse consequences than some fat guy exposing the gay frogs..

Are you entertained when someone makes a joke out of a serious tragic events such as Sandy Hook. Haha it's so funny, it's pure fucking entertainment.... Get real those type of comments, that he made weren't differences of opions, they were fucking lies.
I thought it was below the belt. Horrible, really. But like I've said, I view it as satire. If I viewed him as a legitimate source of news, then I'd be much angrier.

I'm pretty sure the only people that take him serious are the guys emotionally invested in him being eliminated.

Well, of course there are some dumb fucks who take everything he says literal. But MSM has those same type of dumb fucks.

Some of yall are just letting yourself get played.
Here's a mirror for you. :D

<TrumpWrong1>

Jones was the ONLY network and quasi influential media voice to support Trump from the beginning. Guys like Shapiro still hate Trump, not to mention Fox News tried to drown him and Glenn Beck hated him too.

The reason this article even exists is because the powers that be are pissed that Jones actually has power and are trying to destroy and silence him. Anything that they now cant control they're trying to label as hate speech. And ask Facebook what type of power Jones has, as their stock is crashing and they are now in the business of news censorship. This past election proved how immensely powerful alt media was, both on the right (Trump) & left (Bernie).
Do you think the serious voting viewers of Alex Jones was going to *not* vote for Trump beforehand? Jones wasn't going to sway anyone there.

I'm sure the majority would just be right leaning people who view him as a troll. At least, I would hope so.

I get more entertainment out of him as a left leaning person, simply because I *know* he's a troll, and view him as a parody. The fact that millions of people take him seriously isn't my problem, it's theirs.
So it isn't your country they're shitting on? Grow a pair. :(

So it isn't your country they're shitting on? Grow a pair. :(
Who is "they" ? I've rightfully defended my country in this thread :p If you're talking about Jones fans, then um, it's their country too.

Ok. Guess we should just toss him in prison.

Let me ask, have you ever watched one of his shows? I know you're a big anti trump guy etc.
Does his pro trump stance have any impact on your hatred for him?

Be honest.
Are you kidding? He's a bigger fraud than Trump. He got press credentials because he has netted a large section of rubes that will listen to Trump's bullshit.

I feel like @Limbo Pete and @ShinkanPo would enjoy this thread. They will probably get a silly lil ol belly chuckle outta it.

No, I wouldnt call myself a fan. I think @ImNotSurpisedDonks! Said it better than I ever could though

Unfortunately we need dumb fucks like alex Jones. Our whole system is built on deception and hollow promises. Ever notice how offensive just telling the truth is?

Just accepting everything were told will result in much worse consequences than some fat guy exposing the gay frogs..
GTFO, we need a system of lies, you are so disenguous. This guy is lying, get with the program, he's out for himself.

GTFO, we need a system of lies, you are so disenguous. This guy is lying, get with the program, he's out for himself.
Maybe calm down and try and come back to this discussion when you've got a clear head.

All that information was scooped of of the CT forums. It wasn't like he did actual journalism to put that shit together. He regurgitate that vomit as actual news to his audience. Everyone pretending that he is just satire is because that is literally the only way to defend him anymore. Trump definitely has not help his own crusade against fake news by embracing this asshole.

I thought it was below the belt. Horrible, really. But like I've said, I view it as satire. If I viewed him as a legitimate source of news, then I'd be much angrier.

A bunch of people do embrace him as ligament news, that's why I love him having to admit he is full of shit. Embrace the egg on his face with the rest of the sane world.

Exactly! You can ask his most die hard supporter if they believe all the stuff he says and they will all tell you "meh....". It is the people that have been honey docked by MSM, want him hung and quartered that are so emotionally invested in his demise that take everything he says literally. These people are also CLUELESS to the complexity of some of these issues. For example, there was a lot of weird stuff that went on at Sandy Hook, but it was considered a crime to even question any of it. One of the beauties about a free society is that we can question anything we want, and just don't have to accept so,etching because the state controlled media says so. If we don't question anything, no matter how absurd it is to do so, if we just swallow whatever the noob tube says, we are no better than the Nazis. You need people out there that keep the government on it's heels.
<WhoJeff>

All that information was scooped of of the CT forums. It wasn't like he did actual journalism to put that shit together. He regurgitate that vomit as actual news to his audience. Everyone pretending that he is just satire is because that is literally the only way to defend him anymore. Trump definitely has not help his own crusade against fake news by embracing this asshole.
Which is why I dont understand the outrage..

You admit hes a conspiracy nut, I admit hes a conspiracy nut.. it's not as if hes featured in prime time on one of our "prestigious" mainstream networks, forced down our throats as if everything he says is a fact. It's not as if hes pretending hes got no bias.

Which is why I dont understand the outrage..

You admit hes a conspiracy nut, I admit hes a conspiracy nut.. it's not as if hes featured in prime time on one of our "prestigious" mainstream networks, forced down our throats as if everything he says is a fact. It's not as if hes pretending hes got no bias.

It's not as if I'm calling for him to be locked up, or for him to die. Im just dancing for him being forced to admit his scumbag ways. I'll also dance when he has to pay those families boat loads of money too.

Back