Alex Jones' defense attorneys in bold legal gambit: only a moron would believe Jones

I have watched his shows.

He is fucking insane.

I am a big anti-Trump guy.

I also live within 20 minutes of Sandy Hook.

Jones would be fucking insane even if I wasn’t and didn’t.

President Trump said Jones has an “amazing reputation.”

Do you agree?

Anti-Trump political hack exposed.

Therefore proves that Alex Jones isn't a joke.

HackyShot.

One family who lost their six year old daughter in the Sandy Hook shooting has been harassed mercilessly by people who listen to Alex Jones. They have had to move six times since losing their six year old daughter in the shooting and now live in a secure community hundreds of miles away from their daughter.

Anyone who stands up for this person has lost all perspective.

Anyone who defends Alex Jones is an embarrassment to humanity.

One family who lost their six year old daughter in the Sandy Hook shooting has been harassed mercilessly by people who listen to Alex Jones. They have had to move six times since losing their six year old daughter in the shooting and now live in a secure community hundreds of miles away from their daughter.

Anyone who stands up for this person has lost all perspective.
Thats so fucked up. I really hate people like him who makes their living on riling up the dumb. He knows exactly what he is doing, but feeding wrong information to the dumb is really dangerous and there should be laws against it.

That's a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off

If this doesn't piss you off, you are a huge piece of shit:

Parents are being threatened after their child got murdered and that guy that got falsely identified could've easily been killed by some fucktard Alex Jones believer.

"A hearing will begin Wednesday in the lawsuit filed by Veronique De La Rosa and Leonard Pozner, a couple who lost their 6-year-old son in the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting in December 2012. The couple argues that Jones’ claims of the shooting being a hoax led to a barrage of death threats against them, ultimately forcing them to relocate seven times. A separate hearing scheduled for Thursday stems from another defamation lawsuit—one filed by Marcel Fontaine, a man falsely identified as the Parkland school shooter on the Infowars website."

Do you think the serious voting viewers of Alex Jones was going to *not* vote for Trump beforehand? Jones wasn't going to sway anyone there.
Meh, he definitely had some pull. Whether or not it changed the election result is different, but Roger Stone would not have dedicated so much time to Jones if he felt he was not an influencer. Jones fan base has changed tremendously from the early 2000's and it now extends further than many think. And when you look how popular his JRE appearance was, you see that his popularity and influence is further than one may think.

If this doesn't piss you off, you are a huge piece of shit:

Parents are being threatened after their child got murdered and that guy that got falsely identified could've easily been killed by some fucktard Alex Jones believer.

"A hearing will begin Wednesday in the lawsuit filed by Veronique De La Rosa and Leonard Pozner, a couple who lost their 6-year-old son in the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting in December 2012. The couple argues that Jones’ claims of the shooting being a hoax led to a barrage of death threats against them, ultimately forcing them to relocate seven times. A separate hearing scheduled for Thursday stems from another defamation lawsuit—one filed by Marcel Fontaine, a man falsely identified as the Parkland school shooter on the Infowars website."
Has he come out and encouraged his fans not to harass the families? Even if he was a bullshitter which he is....you would think any decent person after hearing this would atleast encourage people not to harass these people?

i kinda view him like mel gibson in that movie laughably titled "conspiracy theory," i believe it was. 98% of what the guy talks about is complete shit, and i think he knows it is. however, if he isnt saying something, then he has no business. to clicks. no ad revenue. fake outrage. fake stories. fake fear. so if obama sneezes, it will literally pay jones to say that obama is a test subject for the next round of SARS. if hes wrong, then all of his followers will forget about it anyway. if hes right, then hes a worshipped genius truthteller.

also

he takes such a shotgun approach to truth, that hes bound to say something thats true once in a while, even if its by accident. "even a broken watch is right twice a day," right?

then hindsight bias kicks in amongst his followers. they forget about all the shit he talks about that never came true (e.g. jade helm), but then, like nostradamus, give him credit for the very very few things he was right about. cable news is a joke, but alex jones is almost literally a snake oil salesman:

Supplements-available-from-Infowars-615x300.png

did you buy any of this?

should social services automatically be notified if a parent gave their kid "infowars - Child ease" supplements?
The supplements that he sells actually highlight a massive problem that exists with media today, as you are beholdent to you're corporate sponsors, you can not be 100% real and are essentially a puppet. Just as Alex sells dick pills, CNN sells everything from big pharma meds to stocks. With the internet, anyone can now stream from their I phone and the game is changing. The problem is tho, if you want to make money and run a professional production, you need to sell out and get funding or to come up with innovative (and often goofy) ways of making money. In the case of TYT, they received shadow funding as well as fan donations, but even that is a slippery slope as many past employees can attest to. So, call the supplements snake oil if you want, but they are exactly why Alex has been able to be more real and honest than MSM.

Listen, I'm not saying Alex is some noble and upstanding teller of news, cuz he's not, but MSM in this country is horrible and they have got us in to our past three wars on lies (Gulf on Tonkin, Kuwati baby incubator incident and WMD's), those wars have cost million of lives and trillions of dollars, and that is why people should really be upset. And what is more scary is that all MSM is now owned by essentially 5 corporations.

Alex Jones is symptomatic of the larger problem, but is not the actual problem, and Im shocked so many Sherbros miss this point and try to turn Jones in to the scapegoat. If you lie, steal and get millions of people killed, you do not deserve any trust.

The problem is that Americans are fucking stupid. You've had comedians making your primary political commentary for years. You've taken mockumentaries and satire for factually accurate documentaries. Because you can't just digest the news as they are. You want your "news" with a little sauce, some political bias, a bit of conspiracy, a few Russian bots here and there, anything to make the ordinary seem more interesting. After all, to an American, nothing is worse than boredom. They're like little puppets on strings, being pulled in all sorts of directions, because of their insatiable desire to be "entertained". I mean, that's the reason why your president is Donald freakin' Trump. The next one will probably be Oprah or The Rock, who knows.

Alex Jones is a pure American entrepreneur and you can't really blame him for what he's doing. He's delivering exactly what the American people want to see. If you treat this man as a serious source of news, then there's probably something wrong with your brain.

It's always disheartening to see the amount of dumb shit fucktards who support Alex Jones on this forum. They always claim he's indispensable because of the truths he's told, as though mainstream media didn't cover those stories (once there was proof -- important distinction), and as though the few true things he's stumbled across in his idiotic rants make up for all the damage his lies have done.

Yeah, there were some stories that the mainstream media was slow to pick up on or never dedicated a great deal of coverage to, but that's the unfortunate reality of the system we've built for ourselves. There are actual, legitimate alternative media and journalists writing these stories. Alex Jones and his ilk are not part of this (or any) truth-telling effort.

The problem is that too many fucktards think that things like Pizzagate were real news stories. These stories weren't suppressed, you dumb shits: they were quickly debunked and forgotten because only a fucking moron would believe them.

The MSM still vastly outperforms dipshit con artists like Alex Jones to such a degree that a comparison between the two isn't even possible: Alex Jones isn't anything like a journalist; he's like a schizophrenic hobo in the bad part of town smearing shit on a bus stop and who sometimes says something that's true.

If you really want information, why would you go with the worst possible purveyor of it? Alex Jones is not the only source for any news story and no time that he has been right about something has he ever been able to back it up with real evidence or journalism: he just spouts shit until other people prove it's true.

All the people who support Alex Jones and hate the mainstream media should sit down and figure out what each one's correct / incorrect information ratio is and then slap themselves in the face. With a bullet.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
:rustled:

The supplements that he sells actually highlight a massive problem that exists with media today, as you are beholdent to you're corporate sponsors, you can not be 100% real and are essentially a puppet. Just as Alex sells dick pills, CNN sells everything from big pharma meds to stocks. With the internet, anyone can now stream from their I phone and the game is changing. The problem is tho, if you want to make money and run a professional production, you need to sell out and get funding or to come up with innovative (and often goofy) ways of making money. In the case of TYT, they received shadow funding as well as fan donations, but even that is a slippery slope as many past employees can attest to. So, call the supplements snake oil if you want, but they are exactly why Alex has been able to be more real and honest than MSM.

Listen, I'm not saying Alex is some noble and upstanding teller of news, cuz he's not, but MSM in this country is horrible and they have got us in to our past three wars on lies (Gulf on Tonkin, Kuwati baby incubator incident and WMD's), those wars have cost million of lives and trillions of dollars, and that is why people should really be upset. And what is more scary is that all MSM is now owned by essentially 5 corporations.

Alex Jones is symptomatic of the larger problem, but is not the actual problem, and Im shocked so many Sherbros miss this point and try to turn Jones in to the scapegoat. If you lie, steal and get millions of people killed, you do not deserve any trust.

fair enough.

though, I F'ing hate the phrase "MSM." who is that? ask people, and youll inevitably get slightly different answers. alex MIGHT really believe everything he says, and therefore is "more honest" than the "MSM." i really cannot say how honest he is. however, he is NOT more accurate than many news outlets imo. cable news is shit, but aside from that, there are some very good sources.

David Icke might be a looney toon who believes in crazy conspiracy shit, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a piece of shit human being. Alex Jones is just a shit human being and has got steadily more intolreable to the point of me wishing his hear gives way during one of his rants.

Ok. Guess we should just toss him in prison.

Let me ask, have you ever watched one of his shows? I know you're a big anti trump guy etc.
Does his pro trump stance have any impact on your hatred for him?

Be honest.

I don’t know nor care what Trumps stance is on sandy hook. So taking the President out of the equation, I simply loathe Alex Jones due to all the shit he has said about sandy hook. Is there anything I’m missing here?

David Icke might be a looney toon who believes in crazy conspiracy shit, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a piece of shit human being. Alex Jones is just a shit human being and has got steadily more intolreable to the point of me wishing his hear gives way during one of his rants.

David Icke is a shit human also. Just as bad. He names the names of.elites who he claims are not human beings but reptilian demons. He will eventually get someone killed spewing what he knows to be bullshit.

His public debut was him coming out publicly claiming to be literally the second coming of Jesus Christ.

His ideas that tons of people on this planet are not human beings are the first steps towards genocide. No surprise that he thinks many Jews are demons.

Icke is as bad a human being as we are likely to find.

That might be an issue but there's no comparing "fake news" to "real news". Everyone has advertisers but not everyone is beholden to them. The problem with IW is that they're unscrupulous and try to present their made up conspiracy theories as news.

I don’t know nor care what Trumps stance is on sandy hook. So taking the President out of the equation, I simply loathe Alex Jones due to all the shit he has said about sandy hook. Is there anything I’m missing here?
Ok, cool. What makes you think I care how you feel about Alex Jones? Feel however you want.

Back