Alex Jones challenges Piers Morgan to boxing match

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Oh, and there's some other stuff in their too, gun control, world domination ... but at around the 4:50 min mark Jones challenges Piers to a boxing match. That's the important part.

I'm an Alex Jones fan after watching that video.

You can't control these guns

*Barman starts punching madly at the air*

I can tell you guys don't really train.

Our muscles are the result...
...of hundreds of squat-thrusts and somersaults down on the hard ground.

I was gonna listen to this anyway, as was interested how much of a **** Morgan cam across as.

Seriously, someone should shut him up. I would love to smack him around the ring :D

(Not going into the guns/no guns debate)

Seriously, someone should shut him up. I would love to smack him around the ring :D

(Not going into the guns/no guns debate)

i think anyone who saw this video wants to go in the ring and do the same. i do not even know who Alex Jones is and already he seems like another fat loudmoth who needs his ass kicked

Last edited:
He should have accused Piers of being a satanic alien agent who is using athiesm to corrupt America's youths. Haven't heard much from him since college, he should have gone super sayian.

http://youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs

Once Alex goes into Super Saiyan mode Piers has a snowball's chance in hell

:D

Can't believe I watched this shit. From Chomsky vs Buckley back in the day to this. Man, how society has fallen.

why do americans pay morgan to be on their tv station. he wasnt liked before he got his "rebirth" in america in England. Everyone thinks hes a smug prick.
Hes just an ignorant sly asslick.

actually ignorant would mean he doesnt know any better. he knows better hes just an evil prick

Back