Alex Jones challenges Piers Morgan to boxing match

Am I the only one who dislikes Alex Jones more than I dislike Morgan?

And I hate Morgan...

And I hate Morgan...

I agree with Jones about gun control. Less fanatically of course but americans shouldn't glefully give up constitutional rights.

Gun advocates would win the debate if they put forth the veritable argument that no direct correlation exists between any one object (video games, gun possession and SSRIs) and gun violence. But when the NRA blames video games and Alex Jones blames SSRIs, they're misattributing the causes just the same as the liberals. The truth is none of these things directly cause gun violence. It ain't that easy.

In conclusion, I can't agree with either guy. They're both foolish.

Gun advocates would win the debate if they put forth the veritable argument that no direct correlation exists between any one object (video games, gun possession and SSRIs) and gun violence. But when the NRA blames video games and Alex Jones blames SSRIs, they're misattributing the causes just the same as the liberals. The truth is none of these things directly cause gun violence. It ain't that easy.

In conclusion, I can't agree with either guy. They're both foolish.

But they do make for one hell of a show.

*cough* Please keep the gunchat out of this thread/forum - thanks.

so that's what a mod looks like

Cant see alexs cardio being up to much, looks like hes a a few to many nwo burgers from mcdonalds

Piers via TKO after Alex unleashes everything he has in a minute and gasses out.

Someone needs to make a poster like this:

mayweathervsortizvslarrymerchantPics17bp1G6Zo0i7t5M.jpg

Well, shouldn't you delete the thread then?

Nah, that cough is hinting make the thread more entertaining.

It's actually quite frightening that idiots like Alex Jones are allowed to own assault rifles. He couldn't of exemplified the need for gun control anymore than he just did. What a clown. I notice he failed to answer the question regarding a citizens need for an automatic assault rifle.

Piers is a ****, but he handled himself well there.

Alex Jones has to be a paid shill. He acts like a nutter and his arguments are all over the place. In one of his vids about Bohemian Grove he says politicians are Satanists controlled by the papacy. In another he says the NWO is controlled by a race of lizard men from another planet. And in other vids he refers to above two theories as asinine lies put forth to distract people. He doesn't have one over all idea on what's going on he's just appealing to completely contradictory theories depending on whatever point he's trying to make at the time. Jones is either someone you watched when your already over the edge, or something you show someone when you want to talk them out of listening to conspiracy theories. He's so over the top rubbish he can't be real.

Alex Jones has to be a paid shill. He acts like a nutter and his arguments are all over the place. In one of his vids about Bohemian Grove he says politicians are Satanists controlled by the papacy. In another he says the NWO is controlled by a race of lizard men from another planet. And in other vids he refers to above two theories as asinine lies put forth to distract people. He doesn't have one over all idea on what's going on he's just appealing to completely contradictory theories depending on whatever point he's trying to make at the time. Jones is either someone you watched when your already over the edge, or something you show someone when you want to talk them out of listening to conspiracy theories. He's so over the top rubbish he can't be real.

He makes millions off of his show, books, movies, appearances, endorsing survivalist products for crazies, etc. According to Jones, the government can use fear to get whatever they want out of their followers. A tactic Jones uses all too well on his followers to get money. If you want to look deeper into crazy, look into David Icke.

I won't say that Jones hasn't said something without merit before, but his arguing style is hilarious and a lot of his beliefs are pretty funny too. The funniest thing, is there are a lot of people who believe that Jones himself is an NWO puppet and propagandist. There are just a lot of crazy (or probably bored more likely) people.

I think a lot of the more crazier stuff he says is just because he is a victim of the 24 hour news cycle like all news media and always has to report more and more stuff.

I don't know who this Alex Jones but if he has what it takes to bash Piers Morgan's face in, i'm all for it.

And I hate Morgan...

At the very least Morgan presents himself in an "put together" and adult manner.

Alex Jones stopped maturing at 5.

I'm pro gun but I actually don't mind Piers Morgan.....Morgans kind of grown on me and imo is decently talented.

Alex Jones is the biggest over-dramatic idiot alive....Can't stand that rambling idiot.

Don't like Piers Morgan at all. Asking futile questions that do nothing other than an attempt to demean Alex.
He wasn't capable of judging britains got talent and now has his own show on cnn? lol
I know Jones says some insane things but then again so does the fking goverment and their puppets.

I'm pro gun but I actually don't mind Piers Morgan.....Morgans kind of grown on me and imo is decently talented.

Alex Jones is the biggest over-dramatic idiot alive....Can't stand that rambling idiot.

Trade us Alex for Piers

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a piers setup. Its actually brilliant to bring someone like Alex Jones on your show to represent the "opposition" lol. Alex Jones usually talks about shapeshifting reptilians on his show right? :)

It's actually quite frightening that idiots like Alex Jones are allowed to own assault rifles. He couldn't of exemplified the need for gun control anymore than he just did. What a clown. I notice he failed to answer the question regarding a citizens need for an automatic assault rifle.

Piers is a ****, but he handled himself well there.

This was the whole point of the piers setup :icon_chee. To make gun owners seem nutty by using Alex Jones to represent them.

Back