• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex Hernandez talkin clean s---

He is doing the right thing. The buddy buddy stuff with cowboy isn't going to help him

remember how pissed off he was with nate? and nate kicked his ass lol. cowboy better let those hurt feelings go. otherwise, he's going to sleep.

remember how pissed off he was with nate? and nate kicked his ass lol. cowboy better let those hurt feelings go. otherwise, he's going to sleep.
I was kinda getting nervous about this too. I really hope Cowboy beats the brakes off this kid though.

Cerrone said last night that he was pissed off cutting weight and starving at the press conference. He said that at the weigh in stare downs that Alex didnt play a good "bad guy", so I think Cerrone should be fine. He wasnt pissed off at all at the weigh ins and looked healthy.

I don't usually root for anyone to lose, but FUCK YEAH, CERRONE!!

Talking shit to Cerrone acting like hes some child, like he has done anything of note, cant wait till Cerrone either KO’s him stiff with a headkick or submits him and leaves him his limp body on the canvas.
Hahahaha

Donald beat that boy ass for running his mouth

his trash talk and douchebag sweater couldnt prevent him from an ass kicking

Highly satisfying. And predictable. Hernandez is nowhere near as good (yet) as he thinks he is.

Was definitely an early stoppage. Hernandez can go all day, so who knows what could have happened in the 3rd. Can't take anything away from Cowboy though, I really thought he was gonna get outclassed in there.

Was definitely an early stoppage. Hernandez can go all day, so who knows what could have happened in the 3rd. Can't take anything away from Cowboy though, I really thought he was gonna get outclassed in there.

Nope, i really liked that stoppage. He is a young guy and he was hurt bad. No need to keep taking more punishment

TJ stoppage i did find to be just a bit premature.

Nothing early about it. He got his ass handed to him bad, got knocked down and pounded into submission. After all that shit talk, that is as embarassing as it gets. He had nothing for Cowboy after the first two minutes.

Back