Alex Hernandez talkin clean s---

IASP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no stutter, no chea lines, insults that stab.... he’s like how Colby sees himself in the mirror...

Hoping cowboy murder dat boy do

Good banter. Loved Cowboy’s response about being in the room next to him.

no stutter, no chea lines, insults that stab.... he’s like how Colby sees himself in the mirror...

Sounded like he was up all night rehearsing that shit in his hotel room with his frat bros on facetime pumping him up

Yeah he was actually really good up there

Hope cowboy wins tho

Cerrone when Hernandez called him a day drinker:

full

That the kid that was talking shit to Cerrone at the presser?

Fucking hell he would've got more fans if he showed some actual respect to the guy.

He's got that quick tongue, reminds me a little of Chael....

Fucking hell he would've got more fans if he showed some actual respect to the guy.
I think you'd be surpised. Trash talk sells.

Alex is talking hella shit. I hope he can back it up. He had some good insults towards cowboy tho.

Last edited:
Hernandez is so intense. I don't think he dislikes cowboy but knows how to play the game for sure.

You act like Dariush hasn't been flash ko'd a a few times before he fought this kid.

You would think that, and in Japan you would be right. But Millennials who post 10 selfies a day on instagram don't care about respect, it's all about that Conor trash talk and an obscene level of undeserved confidence.

Back