Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

Fengxian

Generosity, Virtue, Loyalty
@Blue
Reaction score
"Seriously. And I’m not worried about it because I think it doesn’t matter what classification they give you. What matters is what you do and how you inspire people. And I think I’m doing it very well.”

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
Cold killer inside the cage, warm hearted outside. Alex Goatan Pereira.

Maybe they love him more than us. They want to see another man sniff his crotch for 25 minutes.

I liked Izzy. Anyone who hated Izzy is JUST as bad as those who hate Alex.

His haters are just Izzy fanboys still butthurt about the 3-1 situation lol

We'll remember both for all they've done
alex-pereira-with-his-2-glory-and-ufc-belts-v0-e0tod9qb0d3c1.jpeg

y6yuswkn8ga91.jpg

Izzy was and still is a cringey weirdo who was in boring fights. I respect that he fought often and didn’t duck guys but that’s it.

Alex is the champ everybody has been crying for and we get him now they’re dreaming up imaginary scenarios where he loses to a boring, wet blanket because they’re mad he got “fast tracked”.

Izzy was and still is a cringey weirdo who was in boring fights. I respect that he fought often and didn’t duck guys but that’s it.

Alex is the champ everybody has been crying for and we get him now they’re dreaming up imaginary scenarios where he loses to a boring, wet blanket because they’re mad he got “fast tracked”.
Izzy was a great champ who fought often, and fought anyone. I don't have social media so I don't follow if fighters are "cringy". Yes Izzy had some boring fights but so did Anderson Silva gsp and Jon Jones.

As a fighter he does every single thing right. Alex is great and I appreciate him very much, but that is not to detract from izzy. Izzy is the best champion the UFC has seen in the last 10 years.

I only began to root against adesayna after he tried to call dricus a pussy for not fighting him on 7 weeks notice after fighting Whittaker, before that he was nothing other than a class champion.

Alex is the champ everybody has been crying for and we get him now they’re dreaming up imaginary scenarios where he loses in the most boring and shitty way lol

Back