Alex Chambers +900 vs VanZant. Good opportunity?

Chambers isn't fighting keyboard warriors is she? Fighters aren't evaluated based on whether or not they can beat nerds.

Correct on both points but you're either overthinking this or being a smart ass.

I was simply calling the guy out for fighter bashing. We have a nice tradition in MMA where the hardcore fans don't bash the professional fighters who make this sport and have the balls to get in the cage.

Alex had a double degree but she gave her career away to pursue her true passion. She's been doing martial arts as long as she can remember. She's now 36 years old, coming off a win and about to feature on a UFC PPV.

I wasn't analysing the fight, I was having a crack at that poster.

Terrible matchup. VanZant any day of the week.

Correct on both points but you're either overthinking this or being a smart ass.

I was simply calling the guy out for fighter bashing. We have a nice tradition in MMA where the hardcore fans don't bash the professional fighters who make this sport and have the balls to get in the cage.

Alex had a double degree but she gave her career away to pursue her true passion. She's been doing martial arts as long as she can remember. She's now 36 years old, coming off a win and about to feature on a UFC PPV.

I wasn't analysing the fight, I was having a crack at that poster.

I think you are the smart ass. lol

Chambers was handily losing to someone PVZ smashed until she got a lucky sub. If this goes to the final bell, it's an easy PVZ win, maybe 30-26ish.

I also use bet365. I've put 1$ on Chambers (to get back a potential 11) and 10$ on Aldo to get back potential 26.50 $ �� dem McGregor fans aint too smart. That fight is 50-50 through and through, no way Conor should be this heavy a favorite.

I have also used that website for past events, and will use it again for Aldo/Conor.

During my time as a MMA enthusiast (started following around the beginning of PRIDE), I think it's the craziest line I've ever seen.
The McGregor hype is through the roof, for beating a guy Aldo beat twice (I won't even get into the 12 days of training Mendes got), he is a big favorite?

Against the champion? And a champion as dominant as Aldo? All the Conor shitposting on sherdog will be forgotten when we will receive our easy cash when Aldo smashes him.
The incredible butthurt will also be worth it.

I'm just not sure if I should bet on Jose ITD, seems more likely but if he wins by decision that will ruin my night :(

RF

the line is only like that because of the amount of money being wagered on connor by his supporters, you'll be able to get a better line on aldo if that's who you wish to bet on, as the fight nears.

the line is only like that because of the amount of money being wagered on connor by his supporters, you'll be able to get a better line on aldo if that's who you wish to bet on, as the fight nears.

rather the other way around isnt it?
Right now there's good money to be made by betting on Aldo, cause all the casual McNutty-huggers are putting their money on Conor. But as the fight nears the more serious money comes in and the odds will even out. Or am I missing something?

Chambers via TKO would be amazing, but I think Paige is just too fast.

WMMA outside of Ronda is so all over the place, that anything can happen. I wouldn't advise against throwing 20 bucks on it for fun. Would not go heavy though.

WMMA outside of Ronda is so all over the place, that anything can happen. I wouldn't advise against throwing 20 bucks on it for fun. Would not go heavy though.

Sooo I grew some balls and put 1$ on Chambers. What do you think about that?

PVZ is rightly the favourite, but by that much? I think it's a bit disrespectful to Chambers.

I quit gambling with real money a few months ago but have thrown 1000 vCash on Chambers via sub :)

War Astro Girl! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back