Alex Chambers +900 vs VanZant. Good opportunity?

Opposite. Alex Chambers is that bad. Don't waste your money.

A good opportunity for what, to lose money?

terrible line, I bet Chambers at +1100

I'll put a dollar down for 10 bucks haha

Got her on bet365 for +1000

Looking at Gustafsson at +275
And FUCKING ALDO AT +162 LOL

Last edited:
I'll put a dollar down for 10 bucks haha

Got her on bet365 for +1000

Looking at Gustafsson at +275
And FUCKING ALDO AT +162 LOL

I also use bet365. I've put 1$ on Chambers (to get back a potential 11) and 10$ on Aldo to get back potential 26.50 $ �� dem McGregor fans aint too smart. That fight is 50-50 through and through, no way Conor should be this heavy a favorite.

Chambers was losing every round including the last round before the armbar.

Chambers has the skills to submit VanZant too. While Paige has a probable victory in her hands with her athleticism and pressure she needs to be careful, she left many openings for submission against Ferrig, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see Alex capitalize on one, just like she did against Curran.

I also use bet365. I've put 1$ on Chambers (to get back a potential 11) and 10$ on Aldo to get back potential 26.50 $ �� dem McGregor fans aint too smart. That fight is 50-50 through and through, no way Conor should be this heavy a favorite.

I have also used that website for past events, and will use it again for Aldo/Conor.

During my time as a MMA enthusiast (started following around the beginning of PRIDE), I think it's the craziest line I've ever seen.
The McGregor hype is through the roof, for beating a guy Aldo beat twice (I won't even get into the 12 days of training Mendes got), he is a big favorite?

Against the champion? And a champion as dominant as Aldo? All the Conor shitposting on sherdog will be forgotten when we will receive our easy cash when Aldo smashes him.
The incredible butthurt will also be worth it.

I'm just not sure if I should bet on Jose ITD, seems more likely but if he wins by decision that will ruin my night :(

RF

What has this got to do with anything?

Pretty obvious isn't it?

You've got a keyboard warrior bashing Chambers saying she's "that bad" and "don't waste your money" when in all likelihood she would beat the shit out of him.

If he'd said "I've got PVZ" or "I don't think Chambers is at her level," that would have been fine by me. Being a smart ass and bashing a professional fighter isn't.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

You've got a keyboard warrior bashing Chambers saying she's "that bad" and "don't waste your money" when in all likelihood she would beat the shit out of him.

If he'd said "I've got PVZ" or "I don't think Chambers is at her level," that would have been fine by me. Being a smart ass and bashing a professional fighter isn't.

Chambers isn't fighting keyboard warriors is she? Fighters aren't evaluated based on whether or not they can beat nerds.

Back