Alex Caceres Appreciation Thread

Caceres vs Yair is the only main event i havent bothered to watch in the past 3 years atleast. From it got announced it seemed like a filthy boring fight with lots of ineffective spinning shit and very little damage getting inflicted. Turns out this was correct and i didnt even need to run it back, fuck you Alex Naruto Caceres

I remember his fight against Miller, a lot of people shitting on Alex here. Glad he is getting some recognition.

IN.

Much respect to anyone who brings an unorthodox style to the fight game. It makes things so much more interesting and fun to watch.

I think Caceres really lacks power, but his fights are always great.

Hope Bruce Leeroy gets a good bounce back fight. He looked great coming in on short notice against Cole Miller

Don't even gotta win. I'll watch dude fight all day. But, of course, winning helps...

tumblr_mdchyfiAbG1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

(not even sure a move this dangerous should be legal, the simultaneous compression of nose bone and xiphoid process can lead to sudden death which would be bad for the brand and arguably even bad for the dead fighter, maybe sensei steven will "weigh in" on this for us someday)

^worst technique of all time, the "counter me" punch it was dubbed
It's a high risk, high reward move. It can end a fight (or a life) in an instant but leaves the user open to counterattack. That's why you don't see it much. It takes a master and even a master is operating amidst dangerous unknowns when using this move.

Back