Alex Caceres Appreciation Thread

taggermest

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dude has some SKILLS. Yea he lost to Yair who was able to put a better pace on Alex. But I feel with the right camp this guy can really be something! He brings a great attitude to the UFC and has a great character!

Caceres707.jpg

He has improved so much. I was surprised we didn't get this thread sooner. He put on an admirable performance.

In. Nice skills, nice hair, nice dude. Hope he goes far.

He's only 28 so there's still time to improve and climb the ranks. I highly doubt he'd ever be a champion. But he can still have a really good career. And stranger things have happened.

I'm a fan.

Not sure why I didn't like him before, but hes won me over. I look forward to his fights.

{<Mcgoat}

The right camp?? Nothing wrong with where he trains but if he's able to visit other camps I hope he does it.
Very cool dude. Got to speak to him once here in Phoenix. Yeah, I know....no pics.

I've always liked Alex. Even if he weren't a fighter, he just seems like a fun-loving and easy going guy. Plenty exciting in the cage, even in his losses. I have no trouble being a fan of a guy like that. Sometimes I almost prefer the guys that may never make it to the top.

Alex Caceres vs CHOCOLATE rematch or GTFO!

He's the only guy that's bringing the Funk to the cage.
I'm a fan.

Always fun to watch.

Interesting guy as well.

I've always liked Alex. Even if he weren't a fighter, he just seems like a fun-loving and easy going guy. Plenty exciting in the cage, even in his losses. I have no trouble being a fan of a guy like that. Sometimes I almost prefer the guys that may never make it to the top.

You subconsciously hate him. - Luke

<41>

I agree with you.

Vegan cosplayer with a less than mediocre UFC run and his most memorable moments have been Rivera KTFOing him and when he intentionally kept kicking Figueroa in the balls.

Reebok needs to put together a yellow Bruce Lee get-up. I feel as though he would be much better in his natural ring entrance attire.

I thought he could have performed a lot better actually. His fight IQ/gameplan really wasn't good in the Yair fight. As flashy as the fight was, I think a different gameplan would have won Alex the fight.

I respect him just because almost all of us thought he was just a gimmick on TUF and would get released and forgotten from the UFC after losing a couple fights. But here he is improving and at one point becoming a top 15 bantamweight in the UFC. No one really expected anything from this guy and here he is having headlined an UFC event.

Been a fan of Alex for years he's always improving in the cage and has some exciting fights.

Back