Aldo's only chance to beat Notorious C. McG

Siver chopped Conor's legs out from under him twice. I don't think that Aldo will have more trouble with leg kicks.

This is true. I'm pretty sure most agree Aldo kicks harder, better and has better reach than Siver. I'm sure Conor will gets his legs chopped under him a few times from Aldo kicks.

I like connor alot and would love for him to win, but has anyone else notice that he doesnt have the best head movement? I think he leaves his hands low alot.

He does seem to get hit often in all his fights. I think this will either be a good fight or Aldo will just destroy him.

Aldo has pretty much the best lowkicks in the entire world of MMA, he has high level foot work, he's 10 times better with his takedowns than anyone Connor has ever faced and he has good BJJ.
I admit I don't like Connor but in my opinion Aldo probably is closer to a nightmare matchup for Connor than to having only one chance to win.

It is evident the UFC protected Conor from the wrestlers so they can make the Aldo/McGregor fight happen while the hype/momentum is peaking on the kid.

I think Edgar & Mendes beat Conor and those are fights he cannot avoid if either 1) he is the champ or 2) he loses and has to work his way back into contention.

It is evident the UFC protected Conor from the wrestlers so they can make the Aldo/McGregor fight happen while the hype/momentum is peaking on the kid.

I think Edgar & Mendes beat Conor and those are fights he cannot avoid if either 1) he is the champ or 2) he loses and has to work his way back into contention.

i actually think connor has a better shot beating aldo then ever beat edgar or mendes...

and i do see aldo having trouble with connor...

Aldo might land a head kick because of McGregor's hand placement when striking.

I won't bet an account with an orange belt nobody I've never heard of ... Sig bet, you bet!

It is on then!

If after the final bell Jose retains the title you'd change your sig to "I was happy to hang on Conor McGregor's nuts but sadly he is indeed inferior to King Jose Aldo" untill the next FW title fight!

Conor has looked great but he hasn't beaten anyone near the level of competition Aldo has faced.. Aldo will give him a bad beating I think.. The only area that is debatable whether Aldo has an advantage is power

It is on then!

If after the final bell Jose retains the title you'd change your sig to "I was happy to hang on Conor McGregor's nuts but sadly he is indeed inferior to King Jose Aldo" untill the next FW title fight!

When McGregor wins, you have to have a sig:

All hail King McGregor, I'm sorry I ever doubted his greatness and will now remain hanging of his nuts from this day until my last day

When McGregor wins, you have to have a sig:

All hail King McGregor, I'm sorry I ever doubted his greatness and will now remain hanging of his nuts from this day until my last day

You've got yourself a deal. I'm bookmarking this.

Why are people actng like Conor is a tough match up for Aldo. A tough match up for Aldo is a great wrestler with cardio for days who has good striking (Mendes). Jose hasn't kicked a lot lately cuz he has been fighting wrestlers almost exclusively. With the stance Conor has, he'll be eating kicks getting taken down and what not... Long story short - Aldo by whatever he wants.

You'll learn a bit more about MMA when Conor fights Aldo. Jose is going to get outclassed badly.

So let me get this right? You're saying Aldo is one dimensional?

LOL

You'll learn a bit more about MMA when Conor fights Aldo. Jose is going to get outclassed badly.

Do you even trane bro?
Meh, already made a sig bet otherwise I would have offered you to back that talk up.

Dennis Siver is 1 for 4 in his last four fights, and very short for the division. I find it funny this win calls for a title shot. The top 5 contenders must be pissed. Cub beat both Siver and Poirier and what did that get him.

Like it or not Aldo has been facing the top fighters of the division for years. If you put their records next to each other it isn't even funny. Conner has never faced anyone with the skills or speed. The UFC hype machine is working hard to make this fight seem legit because they are more interested in promoting Conner. The bar camera was sad...

You Connor fans are delusional. Connor has never faced someone that hits as hard as Aldo. If you think that Mcgregor is just going to stock Aldo down like he did Siver and just effortlessly box him to a victory you are out of your mind.

Aldo by whatever he wants.

Aldo has great striking, great speed and combinations. McGregor vs Aldo is could be a great fight and I can't really make a prediction. It's a huge step up in competition for McGregor, I'm very curious to see how he deals with that.

If I were Aldo...(who has an impressive set of tools at his disposal)

I'd chop Conor down using nothing but leg kicks. Throw as few punches as possible to set up the leg kicks or hell, just throw them recklessly as Conor most likely won't be able to deal with them very well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back