Aldo will stop Yan

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
LOL no. We will see in this fight how old and worn down Aldo actually is.

Who cares bout flyweihhts anymor e when usman vs george is happenin nao

Any takers? C'mon noise makers.

It isn't Petr's physicality that will fail but his style is open to attack from Jose. I strongly suspect Aldo will kick a ton more.

A healthy serving of crow coming your way, bitch

Any takers? C'mon noise makers.

It isn't Petr's physicality that will fail but his style is open to attack from Jose. I strongly suspect Aldo will kick a ton more.
giphy.gif

overrated?
<Lmaoo>
eat crow
Aldo hit him whenever he wanted like I said, Yan showed his toughness and proved he was the real deal tho.

I still feel he was overrated after beating a 40 year old Faber, but looking forward to following his career.

Aldo hit him whenever he wanted like I said, Yan showed his toughness and proved he was the real deal tho.

I still feel he was overrated after beating a 40 year old Faber, but looking forward to following his career.
The post fight interview wasn't translated properly so I'll do it here: Yan basically said that the plan was to let Aldo tire himself out in the opening rounds and turn on the heat from round 3 onwards. And that's exactly what he did.

The post fight interview wasn't translated properly so I'll do it here: Yan basically said that the plan was to let Aldo tire himself out in the opening rounds and turn on the heat from round 3 onwards. And that's exactly what he did.
Good gameplan for sure, but lets not act like Yan wasn't stunned a few times. He has good defensive instincts, but I don't think his style will age well.

Aljo vs Yan is gonna be good, Yan has that sneaky right hand he places really well. I want Aljo to win but it's gonna be tough.

Good gameplan for sure, but lets not act like Yan wasn't stunned a few times. He has good defensive instincts, but I don't think his style will age well.

Aljo vs Yan is gonna be good, Yan has that sneaky right hand he places really well. I want Aljo to win but it's gonna be tough.
Cant argue with that, Aljo is no joke, its gonna be a war.
But for now I'm just happy with my boy Yan, the second Russian UFC champ - and more to come!

Back