Aldo was such a boss...

king aldo was just laughing at his jester

It was literally all for hype..you guys think Mcgregor was actually trying to intimidate him or something lol.

Aldo is boring and McGregor needs to KO him into Bellator.

Last edited:
He was frightened by the possibility that McGregor can go berserk and take his head clean off before the fight was announced.

You can see that his body was not loose. He was standing like a zombie, putting a fake smile to disguise his fear of the GOAT.

Your join date gives you away...

LOL
Wouldn't surprise me if they had a beer together later when there were no cameras around and talked about money.

lol, what else could he have possibly done? gotten really mad and started a brawl? cowered over in fear? there really aren't many realistic options in that moment. you just stand there and let the GOAT do his thing.

He was frightened by the possibility that McGregor can go berserk and take his head clean off before the fight was announced.

You can see that his body was not loose. He was standing like a zombie, putting a fake smile to disguise his fear of the GOAT.

It was a look of pure amusement.

I really think he likes Conor, dude is making him money.

Aldo did something he rarely does, which is smile. That means he has been gotten to.

Aldo is a stone cold killer, and yeah TS he made McGregor look like a fool with his stupid bravadoes by not playing his game

He's imperturbable, just like this man:

Fedor_Emelianenko_Esther_Lin_MMAFighting_crop_north.jpg

I have mad respect for fighters who can keep their cool like that, then become merciless in the octagon.

I agree with this. Aldo handled the faux assault and antics quite well.

Yup.

Here's how Ninja Rua handled the trash talking situation with Bonello :icon_chee

muriloninjagif.gif

Seems like Aldo genuinely finds Conor amusing... but it'll be all business in the cage and I believe Conor will bring it. Future classic bout.

If by "boss" you mean "laughing nervously as an angry bad ass was coming at him", then yeah, boss for sure.

Back