Aldo was such a boss...

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
...when Conor jumped the fence to confront him.

Yes, I only just saw the fight
No, I didn't see the other 100 threads on this topic.

I'm a McGregor fan and I am really looking forward to his fight with Aldo.

Aldo handled it really well.

Starting to take to his character. He has been saying some really cool stuff, as well.

I hope Aldo beats his ass. I don't even care for either of them. Since Chael retired I was really hoping so would the fake WWE trash talking and we would just get back to fighting.

Creating fake beef is just pathetic.

All about the Beef action boss.

He handled the situation well. Didn't get overly agitated.

I hope Aldo beats his ass. I don't even care for either of them. Since Chael retired I was really hoping so would the fake WWE trash talking and we would just get back to fighting.

Totally agree, i think Aldo showed just how professional he is by being calm.

aldo is the most dominant active champion in the world, its gonna take alot more then a mouthy leprechaun to shake him.

Aldo is a stone cold killer, and yeah TS he made McGregor look like a fool with his stupid bravadoes by not playing his game

He's imperturbable, just like this man:

Fedor_Emelianenko_Esther_Lin_MMAFighting_crop_north.jpg

I have mad respect for fighters who can keep their cool like that, then become merciless in the octagon.

Last edited:

Agreed with everything you said , but your second sentence

He was frightened by the possibility that McGregor can go berserk and take his head clean off before the fight was announced.

You can see that his body was not loose. He was standing like a zombie, putting a fake smile to disguise his fear of the GOAT.

I don't think he handled the situation well. He shouldn't have been laughing. He should have just stood there, stonefaced.

Him laughing was showing weakness.

He was scared. You could literally interpret it.

Aldo is a stone cold killer, and yeah TS he made McGregor look like a fool with his stupid bravadoes by not playing his game

I have mad respect for fighters who can keep their cool like that, then become merciless in the octagon.

I don't have the clip handy but it reminded me of when they brought Fedor out to the ring to announce Fedor/Cro Cop match right after Mirko won his fight.

Fedor came to the ring with a big smile on his face and was smiling the whole time. He knew it was funny and orchestrated.

Of course, Aldo must have been ringside at that event just for this purpose.

...when Conor jumped the fence to confront him.

Yes, I only just saw the fight
No, I didn't see the other 100 threads on this topic.

I'm a McGregor fan and I am really looking forward to his fight with Aldo.

He looked like a little kid watching the circus. It was like he was genuinely amused.

Kings don't answer to peasants. Aldo did what he should. Remember when Phil Davis tried to do an impromptu staredown at a press conference, Jones laughed his ass off and waived him away. Phil was so butthurt.

Agreed. Legends are always dismissive of fools.

Back