Aldo vs Mcgregor will look alot like Aldo vs Florian

Aldo vs McGregor will look EXACTLY like the Mike Brown fight.

isn't Conor a champion professional Irish Boxer too?

He reminds me of the Notre Dame Leprechaun.

I predict he catches aldo with his crisp boxing unique angles like Dillashaw/Barao.
I think we are in 4 an irish surprise

I don't think so. Florian is too cerebral a fighter. MacGregor is far more aggressive and hits a lot harder (even if his ground game isn't as good as Kenny's).

3144kmu.gif

just be quiet already little kid.

4.gif

1.gif

This is the Florian that Aldo fought. Not the one at 155 in his prime. Much slower and almost zero pop to his strikes.

yeah, a mobile fighter. Florian got hit in the first gif backing up

That second gif looks really familiar
AntiqueRadiantFlyingfish.gif

Not at all. Siver kicked out Conor's leg while he was also trying to throw a kick and Conor recovered very smoothly while Florian did a mini stanky leg from a clean leg kick.

Ive never seen any striking from Florian that even resembles the level Conor is on

Not at all. Siver kicked out Conor's leg while he was also trying to throw a kick and Conor recovered very smoothly while Florian did a mini stanky leg from a clean leg kick.

Siver's legkick was clean. Had McGregor been more mobile, maybe he would have dealt with it without falling over...
My general point is, you're going full insane on McGregor. Just say you love him and you'll think he'll win.

Florian fought well against Aldo. Aldo was clearly better, but he gave him the best fight sans mendes. There's something to discuss there.

TS' daily insecurity thread.

Every day he posts this non-sense. He should hyping up Conor if he is so confident Aldo will win. Why would you want Aldo to beat shitty fighters?

Aldo doesn't break mentally. When he gets hit, he puts it on his opponent in return.
I don't see it being like Aldo vs Florian. I'd question Conor's gastank over Aldo's. He also doesn't mind taking hits without countering, against Aldo - that's dangerous.

Bazooka your crazy to compare the two. There is no comarison in the octagon. "Chin straight up, wide stance" is like comparing a haircut. Its as relevant when comparing 2 such different fighters. Florian has 14 wins...3 by KO. Conor has 17 wins ..15 by KO.

Last edited:
Conor is much quicker in the lateral motion than KenFlo. I see this being like Machida-Shogun more than anything else.

I don't think so tbh. Florian unsuccessfully tried to wrestle Aldo all night, Conor won't. I think if anyone it will be Aldo who takes the fight to the ground to test Conor's ground game.

yeah, a mobile fighter. Florian got hit in the first gif backing up

That second gif looks really familiar
AntiqueRadiantFlyingfish.gif

First of all they look different

And conor has a legit stand background for mma guys, while florian back ground is on grappling.

Plus conor is more athletic and more technical in striking department

Back