Aldo vs Mcgregor will look alot like Aldo vs Florian

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just finished watching Aldo/Florian and couldnt help notice the similarities between Florian and Connor.

Similar height Kenny is actually a bit taller i believe

Both southpaws

Both distance fighers (for the most part)kenny much better ground game but connor has that heavy left.

Aldo started tagging Kenny hard with the inside kick and buckling him with it in the 3rd.

Kenny being a former soccer player had decent size legs but was still getting hurt with them.

Aldo vs Connor will look alot like the kenny fight except Kenny had that experience that allowed him to go the distance. Connor wont have that luxury.

The shertards really expose themselves when they claim that aldo struggled in that fight. He basically made ben stiller his bitch. I was really impressed with how fluid and slick his grappling was.

Lol. Florian is so flat footed and basic its not even funny. Fights nothing like the GOAT.

This threads make me laugh. You guys have no fucking idea.

Eh Florian was trying to wall and stall the entire fight, Mcgregor will stand and lose, badly.

The shertards really expose themselves when they claim that aldo struggled in that fight. He basically made ben stiller his bitch. I was really impressed with how fluid and slick his grappling was.

Yeah those are the haters just grasping they should pop up on this thread any minute now.

Yea Aldo was smoth with his ground vgame and TDs he controlled kenny like Nothing and kenny was a big dude for FW coming down from middle weight to WW and LW.

I think it'll look a lot like Bendo vs Edgar 2. A lot of feinting with a close controversial decision for Aldo. Hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah those are the haters just grasping they should pop up on this thread any minute now.

Yea Aldo was smoth with his ground vgame and TDs he controlled kenny like Nothing and kenny was a big dude for FW coming down from middle weight to WW and LW.

Yeah, those are the same haters that claim aldo always has this huge size advantage vs all of his opponents. Fucking morons.

Lol. Florian is so flat footed and basic its not even funny. Fights nothing like the GOAT.

You do realize Connor is as flat footed as they come right.

That wide ass stance is not the stance of a fighter who can fight on the balls of his feet.

Florian's stand up was far more basic than McGregor's. Florian's ability to adjust during fights had already been exposed as poor as well. The two as fighters couldn't be further apart.

Because florian is former national boxing champ and experienced in martial art such taekwondo and karate (even capoeira)..........

Oh wait.......

Florian's stand up was far more basic than McGregor's. Florian's ability to adjust during fights had already been exposed as poor as well. The two as fighters couldn't be further apart.

Like i stated above Connor has that straight left but both guys are built the same and in the Aldo fight kenny resembled Connor alot or should i say Connor resembles Kenny alot.

Wide stance

High and low kicks to set up.

Very upright with chin up the air.

Just another day in the office for Aldo.

McGregor will be the one losing sleep over it dont let the talk fool you.

Like i stated above Connor has that straight left but both guys are built the same and in the Aldo fight kenny resembled Connor alot or should i say Connor resembles Kenny alot.

Wide stance

High and low kicks to set up.

Very upright with chin up the air.

Just another day in the office for Aldo.

McGregor will be the one losing sleep over it dont let the talk fool you.

Conor seems to know his stance makes him vulnerable to leg kicks, and he tends to use his knee very effectively as a counter. He has previously won a fight with the counter, and he broke Dustin's foot in the first round with his counter. Aldo has broken his foot in the past leg kicking.

3144kmu.gif

just be quiet already little kid.

Back