Aldo vs McGregor Who are you rooting for?

Putting all the annoying bullshit with McGregor aside, there is absolutely no reason I'd want to see Jose Aldo to lose a fight, I mean, the guy's a damn monster. He's fun to watch and skilled as hell.

Overall, I think the UFC would benefit much more if Conor won.
inside the octagon, Conor could become like the Anderson of FW... and Aldo could move to LW....

But I rather have a dominant champion who is respectful than a loudmouth clown.

My choice is Aldo.

Aldo will eat a few hard punches during the feeling out process and be on the defensive till he gets rocked in the 2nd.

Connor has 6 months to work on his gameplan. There is no one Aldo can use to prepare for Connor though.
Connor via KO.

I don't think he has much of a chance, but a Mcgregor win would be great for the sport.

Beating Aldo would mean that he's the real deal, and if that guy is for real than he'll be the biggest star this sport has ever scene.

Dislike all of the over saturation, in terms of promoting McGregor....However, I'd still root for McGregor, because of his fighting style (not his mic skills)

Aldo via TKO, clean striking will wobble Conor. Conor does not have a chin, he has not been punished on standup and Aldo will bury him.

based on what? Conor has literally never been 'wobbled' in his career. in fact he walks thru punches.

ridiculous post with ZERO justification or evidence.

Its a few loud idiots making 1000 threads

the silent majority back aldo

False. The silent majority is the public that tuned in to watch one of the most successful broadcasts UFC has had who don't all have Sherdog accounts. The hype is real and Conor is a star.

I want a good, competitive, fight. I like McG's confidence and "bullet proof" attitude, but I wish he would close off the douche nozzle a bit.

aldo all the way. mcgoober and the 6 mnth bandwagon possie will be eating humble pie with this one.

Gotta go with Conor here, simply for the fact that he will bring a lot more attention to the division, and perhaps the sport itself with his flamboyant, outspoken antics.

This and I love his fighting style and the way he trains and fights in general. His mindset is fascinating.

Account bets welcomed

Aldo via whatever he wants

I dont like you and would account bet you, but your too young (2012) I will AV bet you though. Im tired of looking at your fucking AV, makes me want to punch you in the face.

I dont like you and would account bet you, but your too young (2012) I will AV bet you though. Im tired of looking at your fucking AV, makes me want to punch you in the face.

tumblr_mjlvxnGPNU1rthy6ko2_250.gif

I honestly Aldo will wreck Conor. Aldo is scary fast and has absolutely lethal leg kicks. Mcgregor's legs gonna get mauled.

Aldo takes this with ease. Conor doesn't have the wrestling to make Aldo second guess throwing low kicks. Aldo obliterates the goat via taking out his leg and keeping a crippled goat at the end of a stiff jab.

This would be my guess too

If Aldo wins 145 will go back to being unknown and uncared for. So GOAT.

Rooting for McGregor. Aldo is an amazing fighter but he doesn't move the needle, while Conor is not only exactly what the sport needs he also happens to be one of the most exciting fighters ever.

Back