Aldo vs MCGOAT betting odds out

I'm assuming you meant money to be made on Aldo.

Those odds are stupid and anyone that doesn't mind having their money tied up for should put money down now. Aldo should be at least -250

in the UK aldo is 8/13 and mcgregor is 5/4... close odds for a title fight

i think getting 8/13 on aldo is really quite good value

Those odds are stupid and anyone that doesn't mind having their money tied up for should put money down now. Aldo should be at least -250

Not a chance man.

I love how you guys are counting McGregor out already.

He is BY FAR the best striker that Aldo has ever fought. This fight is going to be ALOT more competitive then the McGregor haters think.

Not a chance man.

He is BY FAR the best striker that Aldo has ever fought. This fight is going to be ALOT more competitive then the McGregor haters think.

That's what I'm thinking. No one else in the division that Aldo has faced has been around his size and has such a variety of strikes. I'm not calling a Conor domination but I wouldn't be surprised if he won this fight. He has shown any reason to think otherwise inside the UFC.

You would have said the same about Renan.

I agree that McGregor is going to be Aldo's toughest challenge. But Aldo is going to be McGregor's toughest challenge by a much wider margin.

I agree with this but with the caveat "on the feet." McGregor and Aldo both elect to stand a majority of their fights, and their styles are quite different there, which makes this an interesting fight.

I think stylistically, guys like Mendes and Edgar are bigger threats to both McGregor and Aldo due to their threat of the takedown and in Edgar's case in particular, the non-stationary target.

Not a chance man.

I'm not counting McGregor out. Just saying that he should be a big dog. Aldo's really good. McGregor's only path to winning is a knockout and he could do it but Aldo could also avoid the punches and if he does, he just has so many more ways to win.

McGregor was sloppy at times last night and Aldo would've capitalized on that.

I agree with this but with the caveat "on the feet." McGregor and Aldo both elect to stand a majority of their fights, and their styles are quite different there, which makes this an interesting fight.

I think stylistically, guys like Mendes and Edgar are bigger threats to both McGregor and Aldo due to their threat of the takedown and in Edgar's case in particular, the non-stationary target.

Edgar is a point fighter. I don't see him beating Aldo ever, and I'm a huge Frankie Edgar fan.

McGregor was sloppy at times last night and Aldo would've capitalized on that.

i'm hoping mcgregor takes the win but seeing siver land several strikes to the leg and take him off his feet on two occaions (however briefly) suggest to me that a fighter with more range, speed, power and kicking ability like jose aldo has is going to make it difficult for mcgregor if he doesn't change his strategy up quite a bit in that fight

Edgar is a point fighter. I don't see him beating Aldo ever, and I'm a huge Frankie Edgar fan.

As a big fan of both Edgar and Aldo, I feel like Aldo's tendency to slow in the 4th and 5th are perfectly exploitable by a better-conditioned point fighter like Frankie. If he were to establish clear control for one of the first 3 rounds, he could conceivably win on the scorecards.

I'm not saying he would; I, like you, don't think he can. But he *could*.

1zc3h5i.png

Those are the odds in Ireland. The misinformation continues.

itt 'MCGOAT' as title. Irony is, you will never live to see this, and neither is Conor :icon_lol:

The odds are out for a few bookies, but the rest of them will have Aldo at -200, because they get a peak at how the line moves.

in the UK aldo is 8/13 and mcgregor is 5/4... close odds for a title fight

i think getting 8/13 on aldo is really quite good value

Not if Conner should be the favorite. Aldo has looked old, slow, and drained for the past several fights. I think Conner takes him out in round 3.

Not if Conner should be the favorite. Aldo has looked old, slow, and drained for the past several fights. I think Conner takes him out in round 3.

i disagree with your assessment of aldo but fair enough!

aldo at -140 is a steal. serious gamblers and the bookies knew that already seeing how the lines have moved within half an hour of being open.

aldos a solid bet even as high as -200

Back