Aldo vs MCGOAT betting odds out

I think they're just giving respect to Aldo by making him the favorite but I don't see how Aldo wins.

McGregor is just too big for the division. It looks like whatever punches his opponents land doesn't even phase him while one of his straight lefts does a destructive amount of damage to them.

If Aldo had a decent gas tank I think I'd pick him to win, but Conor is too dangerous.

They don't make odds based on respect, they anticipate how the line will move.

Not a chance man.

I love how you guys are counting McGregor out already.

He is BY FAR the best striker that Aldo has ever fought. This fight is going to be ALOT more competitive then the McGregor haters think.

Problem is is that Aldo is far and above Connie in Connie's strength. If it goes to the ground it's over...If Aldo wants to submit.

Not a chance man.

I love how you guys are counting McGregor out already.

He is BY FAR the best striker that Aldo has ever fought. This fight is going to be ALOT more competitive then the McGregor haters think.

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

This same shit happened to Anderson Silva. "By far the best striker he's ever fought".

Yeah, maybe. But Aldo's is light years ahead of the best striker Connor has ever fought. That door swings both ways. Aldo is also a better wrestler and grappler than Connor has ever fought. Connor only has his striking to offer as the "best Aldo has ever fought against."

If the fight was tomorrow I'd be comfortable putting down $280 on Aldo.

There's a lot of value in Aldo at anything under -400. MCGregor is leagues under Aldo.

I'll make so much money in this fight. Love it.

Damn. Even the oddsmakers are all aboard the McGoat hype train, welcome aboard, let's all bet the house on the GOAT and make millions.

Its got nothing to do with the hype train or who they think will win but the sheer volume of bets being placed in the UK on Connor.

Uk bookies have to cut the odds as the betting is so heavy on Connor. If they leave the odds too long they will get decimated.

Oddschecker has 85% of uk bets placed being on McGregor.

The only value in this fight in the uk is going to be rounds and method.

Seems just right, no one knows really how well McG is going to do, but there's a more than little chance that he can pull something off.

How he was throwing them round house kicks and missing some many times. Someone like Aldo, Frankie would make him pay for it. He really is untested against a top 5 guy that has been through 5 rounds of war and out lasted the storm to win.

The biggest issue is obviously that Aldo has tons of top-level wins whilst Conor simply doesn't. Conor has looked like a killer though and if it settles with Aldo being more than -220, Conor is a great bet considering how well he utilizes his range, footwork, and pressure.

His straight left reminds me of the power Wilder has on his straight right. He throws it from so far out and it lands like a missile and wobbles his opponents everytime if he lands it clean.

People seem to think Aldo would just destroy his legs, but Conor made an opponent brake a leg early in his career from checking his opponents kicks, and broke Holloway's foot with a check. Also, he's a southpaw so leg kicks are harder from an angles perspective to land.

I would think he'll gameplan to utilize a lot of those and to keep Aldo at bay with a jab. He'll have about a 4 or 5 inch reach advantage to throw over Aldo's jab as well.

Back