Aldo Vs Max Holloway

I would LOVE to see Max fight Aldo, or Conor, whoever has the full FW belt, but if it happens for the interim im in anyway, dude deserves a title fight, even if its interim only.

Dana said Conor´s next fight after Nate would be defending the FW belt......but, he might end up doing what is best for the numbers, specially if Conor wins that is Conor vs Eddie, Eddie himself has asked for the fight already, that fight might happen and Conor will not defend his belt and vacate it after that fight, win or lose.

I know Dana said that ... but if conor beats Nate, and fights Eddie for the LW belt, they won't be able to resist the two belt super fight, and selling the fight as conor fighting to be the first ever two belt holder simultaneously. they let him keep it this long, they'll let him keep it a little longer to get an enormous PPV out of it. Dana says a lot of things ...
if conor loses, then for sure his next fight is against aldo.

Aldo fool:

frabz-i-used-to-be-a-great-fighter-then-i-faced-a-fighter-named-jose-a-5ea9ea.jpg
Is that the new HTC Vive?<9>

Aldo today, Aldo tomorrow, Aldo Always.

Max is a great prospect, Aldo is a GOAT contender.

The fuck he will. He's waiting for McGregor.

Don't think Max is there yet or ever will be, but he earn his shot for sure

Aldo is above Holloway and has no reason to fight him. Aldo is waiting to smash Conor and there is nothing he can do about it.

I predict Conor never comes back to that division though because he doesn't want to get a loss to Aldo as that is the only thing that keeps him relevant. He will fade away and nobody will care about him anymore if he loses to Aldo.

Holloway can fight Aldos leftovers and get Frankie.

The fuck he will. He's waiting for McGregor.

Yep there is no reason for Aldo to fight Holloway at all and it is a retarded idea. Let Frankie fight Holloway.

Aldo is going to get that belt.

It looks like Aldo may "defend" the interim title before McGregor returns (or at least he should)

Hypothetically he fights Max, who you got?

I'm taking Max in a hard fought close UD, but I honestly am not sure who takes this fight after seeing Aldo pick apart Edgar
Do you mean to say that Aldo is obligated to defend the interim belt but Conor isn't obligated to defend the actual belt?
I would love this fight, but no way Aldo should take it unless Conor vacates. His number one goal is to rematch Conor. He beats Frankie to set that up, only to lose his shot at a rematch by defending his interim belt? That's insane. If Conor vacates, then all day do this fight. But Aldo should not defend the interim belt. His next fight is Conor. That's what he wanted. Why would he risk that? No way.

Sick, sick fight. Would love to see this one.

I don't know. I like both guys a lot, but I kind of feel like Max presents a lot of problems for Aldo.

Max via forward pressure.

Aldo's not gonna want to take any big shots now his chin's been checked. Can see him trying to counter the whole fight and losing a close UD.

Aldo vs Cruz for the FW belt
McGregor vs Choi #1 contender

I think Aldo will only fight Holloway if McGregor vacates the belt. It'd be absurd otherwise.

Conor should have been stripped already, and if Jose fucking once a year Aldo is ready to defend before Conor that's fucking pathetic.

It looks like Aldo may "defend" the interim title before McGregor returns (or at least he should)

Hypothetically he fights Max, who you got?

I'm taking Max in a hard fought close UD, but I honestly am not sure who takes this fight after seeing Aldo pick apart Edgar
As good as Max has gotten he doesn't have the one shot power like Conor. Also will destroy him standing or even more so on the ground.

We don't know what Holloway's ceiling is yet. You guys are judging too quickly.

Always something new around the corner.

Back