Aldo Vs Max Holloway

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
It looks like Aldo may "defend" the interim title before McGregor returns (or at least he should)

Hypothetically he fights Max, who you got?

I'm taking Max in a hard fought close UD, but I honestly am not sure who takes this fight after seeing Aldo pick apart Edgar

Aldo via destroying his legs and picking him apart while maintaining his distance.

It looks like Aldo may "defend" the interim title before McGregor returns (or at least he should)

Hypothetically he fights Max, who you got?

I'm taking Max in a hard fought close UD, but I honestly am not sure who takes this fight after seeing Aldo pick apart Edgar
I'll take Aldo. I think his leg kicks slow Max down, and he ends up picking him apart. It wouldn't be a blow out. But I think Aldo would take it.

Aldo is too technical with his kicks but max Halloway is no joke. His striking is great also but Aldo wins

Aldo by ripping his legs off.

Aldo fool:

frabz-i-used-to-be-a-great-fighter-then-i-faced-a-fighter-named-jose-a-5ea9ea.jpg

God I can't wait for this fight to happen. I'm a huge fan of Josè but this is a real tough matchup for him.Max is on point everywhere,great and powerful striking,chin,heart,excellent takedown defence and very good grappling in general. He's also hungry,younger and bigger. Great champions need great opponents and Holloway is a HUGE opponent.

If Conor wins at 202, he definitely fights Alvarez for LW belt. And they let him keep the belt so it can be a superfight.

I would love to see Aldo vs max, but not for the interim belt. Defending an interim belt when the champ is healthy is too absurd for me. Let em do it for a real belt.

If Conor wins at 202, he definitely fights Alvarez for LW belt. And they let him keep the belt so it can be a superfight.

I would love to see Aldo vs max, but not for the interim belt. Defending an interim belt when the champ is healthy is too absurd for me. Let em do it for a real belt.

I don't disagree, I think Conor should have been stripped as soon as 202 was announced, but since he isn't, Max Vs Aldo is the fight to make imo

this fight should be booked as soon as humanly possible.

With the way Max is fighting and how Aldo fought his last couple of fights I'm picking Holoway.

I would LOVE to see Max fight Aldo, or Conor, whoever has the full FW belt, but if it happens for the interim im in anyway, dude deserves a title fight, even if its interim only.

Dana said Conor´s next fight after Nate would be defending the FW belt......but, he might end up doing what is best for the numbers, specially if Conor wins that is Conor vs Eddie, Eddie himself has asked for the fight already, that fight might happen and Conor will not defend his belt and vacate it after that fight, win or lose.

Aldo would be too much for Max i can see him getting countered all night

max has legit ko power and world class bjj.

Put it this way.....Holloway won't be inviting Aldo to have a throwdown with him anytime this century.

I am going Max Holloway on this one

would show how dominate aldo is. max is on a crazy run. he has no chance against aldo.

That fight needs to happen.

Max has more than earned his shot

Back