ALDO: "DANA TOLD ME CONOR'S NEXT FIGHT WILL BE AT FEATHERWEIGHT"

t1GHsp.gif

Personally I don't believe Conor ever fights at 145 again. Two fights in a row at 170, I think win or lose he goes down to 155. 145 is too much weight to cut for him.

It had fucking better be.

It's a disgrace the UFC allowed Conor to pull this shit in the first place.

I've been waiting for these 2 to finally fight for a very long time. Hopefully it will finally happen.

Personally I don't believe Conor ever fights at 145 again. Two fights in a row at 170, I think win or lose he goes down to 155. 145 is too much weight to cut for him.

Possibly. But he won't escape Aldo no matter what weight he decides to fight at.

It had fucking better be.

It's a disgrace the UFC allowed Conor to pull this shit in the first place.

I've been waiting for these 2 to finally fight for a very long time. Hopefully it will finally happen.

Possibly. But he won't escape Aldo no matter what weight he decides to fight at.

They already fought though.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight.gif

The skeleton will return...
usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

That picture always creeps me the hell out lol. He looks like one of those dead guys from Lord of the Rings, the guys that Aragorn sends to break the siege of Minas Tirith.

It's funny how hypocritical this guy is for whining about Nate being bigger than him. Look at the evidence of this dude's massive weight cut. Geez...

Pretty sure his next fight will be against Nate Diaz, unless something has happened.

The level of hate for Connor in this thread is unreal... The guys a showman. Stop investing your egos as to why you hate him and just enjoy him for the theatrical entertainment he provides. If you say his fights are boring, then check your pulse.

I don't believe anyone has ever suggested that he is a boring fighter. Any of the disrespect thrown his way on these forums is for his delusional hubris.

Silly Aldo, like a little boy he still believes everything that bald bozo fuck tells him.

Have you forgotten your promise of an immediate rematch Aldo? Conor does, and will keep doing, whatever the fuck he wants.
After Diaz beats the living shit out of him (again).. his stock will plummet and no more folding to McTappy's ego driven demands.

Believe that son

Connie will never make it to 45 again. If he tries, he should attempt a different method of cutting weight.

Back