ALDO: "DANA TOLD ME CONOR'S NEXT FIGHT WILL BE AT FEATHERWEIGHT"

Conor will continue to find excuses to duck the rematch.

I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

I'm pretty sure if Conor manages to beat Nate, he fights for the LW belt and FW just stops moving.

If it came out Dana's mouf

its a lie

Bisping will duck him.
Weidman will step in on a week's notice, Conor will accept, Weidman will beat Conor (In a closely contested war) and everyone will keep acting like Conor is scared and ducking Frankie.

The level of hate for Connor in this thread is unreal... The guys a showman. Stop investing your egos as to why you hate him and just enjoy him for the theatrical entertainment he provides. If you say his fights are boring, then check your pulse.

Begged? LOL. He just wanted to get the fight over with. 202 will outsell 200 easily.

He tapped then he begged. And you dont have to use a special font to draw the attention on you. We already know you Conor fanboys are mentally challenged.

Jeff-Novitzky.jpg

Peter Garrett?

Jk.

Conor fanboys are the most delusional people ever.

And Dana would never lie..... would he? :confused:

He tapped then he begged. And you dont have to use a special font to draw the attention on you. We already know you Conor fanboys are mentally challenged.
Thirteen seconds, doe, am I right?

Not if he beats Diaz. Then he'll be squaring off against Eddie.

"DANA told me next fight I'm gonna get KOed."

I was wondering why everyone was using green text.

Back