Opinion Alberta and Quebec Independence from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popper quizzer. Someone apparently breaks into your shed. Do you call the cops or chase them down and shoot them?

And you people see no problem with this narrative? Even if this is 100% accurate. Yeah, you people are horrible pieces of shit. The whole lot of you.

What do you mean "You people"?

Since the reserves have been on lockdown the white town close by is pissed that they can’t buy cigarettes for a fair price and they have to buy Canadian smokes for like $20 a pack or whatever they are. These white people went onto the reserve to get smokes and they were shot in the head when they went to the reserve. Good for them. Right?

Where did this happen?

I don't know how good that oil and gas industry is going to be doing after this.

Yeah, it's going to be rough, but I think we'll see the government taking it a bit more seriously. Canada, especially under the Trudeau governments, has proven to be a country with very expensive tastes. It's going to need a cash flow to keep those going. Active actions from various levels of government in Canada cost the country billions of dollars when money could be made from oil. If the country doesn't prepare to capitalize when it can, which admittedly it can't now, it's going to just keep racking up that debt. Or, as the NDP premier of Alberta, Rachel Notley, put it at the time:

"This week, Alberta premier Rachel Notley sounded the alarm on the “clear and present danger” of a Canada without enough oil pipelines. In a Monday news conference, she said the Canadian economy is losing an incredible $80 million for every single day that goes by without a Trans Mountain expansion or a Keystone XL."
https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...lion-in-oil-wealth-to-the-americans-every-day

The Trudeau government is a kid with a new credit card that has been hiding bad numbers behind debt to GDP ratio. They won't be able to do this any more. I'm betting we'll get to hear a few speeches, in months to come, about "This is something... uh... that we need... uh... to do for the good of... uh... Canada." Trudeau may not like it, but the man needs to be able to pay for all of his stuff since he won't be able to hide it behind debt to GDP.

Where did this happen?
It didn’t. Just like the 2 men that were murdered by Bilideu weren’t breaking into his shop.
The murderer turned himself in.

I just wanted to show the outrage if the same situation played out if a native person murdered someone for trespassing.

anyone that even attempts to defend the actions of this murderer are scum of the earth.

you people are such disgusting pieces of pure shitty evil.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5519229

doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, red whatever this is fucking tragic

Canadians: *contemplate secession*

Texans:

giphy.gif
No. Not first time. We've been down this road before.

People that would try to defend the illegal murder of innocent people.

People that are huge pieces of shit.
Who is defending murder?
If what I am hearing is true, they played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
Hopefully our justice system works and puts the shooter away. I suspect it will this time, there isn't any lying witnesses who can't even show up to the trial and fuck their own case.

No one should be losing sleep over this, and fuck the innocent people bullshit, none of "us people" buy it anymore.

It didn’t. Just like the 2 men that were murdered by Bilideu weren’t breaking into his shop.

I just wanted to show the outrage if the same situation played out if a native person murdered someone for trespassing.

anyone that even attempts to defend the actions of this murderer are scum of the earth.

Well you're being ludicrous. The outrage goes in one direction as shown by story of the guy who got charged for defending his property from two natives who trespassed onto his property and tried to rob him while they were dead drunk.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ng-sued-for-damages-by-one-of-them/ar-AAHJRjc

The plan is flooding third world shitholes people till the Pop hits 100 million. They think it'll make em a power.
Who is defending murder?
If what I am hearing is true, they played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
Hopefully our justice system works and puts the shooter away. I suspect it will this time, there isn't any lying witnesses who can't even show up to the trial and fuck their own case.

No one should be losing sleep over this, and fuck the innocent people bullshit, none of "us people" buy it anymore.
the murderer turned himself in after he murdered 2 innocent people that’s all I’ve heard from sherdog is that it was justified because they broke into his shop. They were nowhere near his shop and were hunting and didn’t know the murderer. The murderer was charged with murder.
Are all you people fucking retarded??
Pay attention

I bet that guy gets off when that full story comes out.

Wanna take it to the bet thread?

the murderer turned himself in after he murdered 2 innocent people that’s all I’ve heard from sherdog is that it was justified because they broke into his shop. They were nowhere near his shop and were hunting and didn’t know the murderer. The murderer was charged with murder.
Are all you people fucking retarded??
Pay attention

imUXTIj.jpg

Your right, no where near Bilodeau's property...
Again, who here is saying murder was justified?
I hope the murderer goes to jail for a long time.

Well you're being ludicrous. The outrage goes in one direction as shown by story of the guy who got charged for defending his property from two natives who trespassed onto his property and tried to rob him while they were dead drunk.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ng-sued-for-damages-by-one-of-them/ar-AAHJRjc
LMAO “fired without warning from fleeing people” yeah fuck that guy. If you fire a warning shot at someone it’s really not a warning shot.

LMAO “fired without warning from fleeing people” yeah fuck that guy. If you fire a warning shot at someone it’s really not a warning shot.

He got off. The natives didn't.

Guess why? Because he told the truth and the natives lied. Same thing that will happen in this new story, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back