Alan Jouban Victory Thread over PMP (POLL ADDED)

How will Alan Jouban beat Mike Perry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9mhtlVo.gif

Yeah, Boooooiiii !

That shit was beyond cringe worthy. With more than a touch of teh ghey.

Like did these fuckin clowns not see his last fight ? GOATs don't get dominated and get a fluke KO with 20 secs to go.

<7>Versace Versace Versace. Awesome shit by Alan. Derailed one of the most annoying memes in MMA history.

bookmarked for future shaming
Time to start an alt account and bury the shame of your Plat Nation faith.

so much cock.

cocky guy.
So much cock.

Tomorrow, after another glorious Mike Perry victory, this thread will be pure gold*

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

*excuse me, pure platinum.
No, no, it's gold, pure gold. What a fight. Perry was dismantled.

Do you actually want to look stoopid?
:cool:

Perry will show Jouban that modeling and being a UFC fighter was the dumbest idea ever.
Perry was wrecked by a male model lol.

May the better man win tonight.

You still have my heart forever Jermei.

(But when Mike Perry wins i'm gonna roast the hell out of you)
Congrats on starting the biggest failed hype train in the history of sherdog. Amazing.

@Jermei must have overlooked the option for Jouban getting disfigured and losing his Versace gig. I chose that one.

<{JustBleed}>
Is Mike Perry even sponsored by Reebok after that performance?

Perry by ko round 1.
Mike Perry lost every round.

Delete this thread
lol, never.

Oh, and all you guys can:
giphy.gif

Suck it.

Last edited:
Time to start another alt account and bury the shame of your Plat Nation faith.

So much cock.

No, no, it's gold, pure gold. What a fight. Perry was dismantled.

:cool:

Perry was wrecked by a male model lol.

Congrats on starting one of the biggest failed hype trains in the history of sherdog. Amazing.

Is Mike Perry even sponsored by Reebok after that performance?

Mike Perry lost every round.

lol, never.

Oh, and all you guys can:
giphy.gif

Suck it.
Even @Jermei is accurate once and a while. Just like an old, broken clock.

{<hhh]

Congrats to all those who voted 30-27. Laughing my ass off!!!!! See ya Plat Nation, buncha bandwagon bitches who have already jumped ship, already put in requests to have their user names changed, new avs, no repping Mike Perry when he's down. I know what's happening. This time next week lets all count the Plat Nation AV's repping their boy.
and congrats to those who voted 29-28 ;)

and stop making stuff up Jermei, you keep talking to the core that are still here while ignoring the fact that those who jumped ship aren't on here reading your replies.

If you were behind the scenes you'd see ;) haven't you got any spy buddies in our ranks?

and congrats to those who voted 29-28 ;)

and stop making stuff up Jermei, you keep talking to the core that are still here while ignoring the fact that those who jumped ship aren't on here reading your replies.

If you were behind the scenes you'd see ;) haven't you got any spy buddies in our ranks?

Truth is i didnt join Plat Nation because i didn't think he'd get past Jouban. Check my history. Plus the Plat Nation thing was lame but ill always have time for guys that throw down so we'll see who he gets next. I'm far from impressed too, Mickey Gall is impressive, Plat Mike not so much.

Back