Alan Jouban Victory Thread over PMP (POLL ADDED)

How will Alan Jouban beat Mike Perry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
* * * This space Reserved for Alan Jouban's Victory KO gif of Mike Perry * * *

In.

This is as close as joublow is gonna get to connecting with PiMP and he will never get this close again

8AL6zHE.gif

Pixelated is a confirmed Joubroni like me. BC is a confirmed bitch.

OMG company of dorks you have there

Mike's an entertaining brawler but the

Alan Jouban's skill set is levels above his.

Mike has the power but if he can't hurt Alan

then he's in for a very long night.

I tried to get a high ranking member of

Platinum nation to bet me but every

single one tucked & ran.

Voted all of them (not the option, literally selected all) because I could

Oh god. I didn't think that guy had fans. PMP 1st rd ko.

You're P4P the worst poster on Sherdog.

And you are p4p the poster with the biggest gaping asshole, but that is what you get for being a SIZE QUEEN. Amirite?

Your buddy pixelated stopped trying to insult me after I destroyed him on here last night. You would be smart to do the same.

PS please post something funny or ORIGINAL or interesting

I feel that the aftermath of this fight will be hilarious on here either way, so I'm really glad it's finally here.

The fight should be fun, but I kind of feel like we're going to see a one-sided beatdown either way. I'm really not sure who wins, but I think they'll dominate.

What you got against chokes, TS?

Jouban rocks Perry in the 2nd, locks in opportunistic guillotine.

Perry's tough so he won't tap. A quick nap and he'll be ready to stand up and see Jouban get his hand raised.

And you are p4p the poster with the biggest gaping asshole, but that is what you get for being a SIZE QUEEN. Amirite?

Your buddy pixelated stopped trying to insult me after I destroyed him on here last night. You would be smart to do the same.

PS please post something funny or ORIGINAL or interesting

No chance you destroyed Pixelated. You're a flea on his nuts.

Nothing against either but Sherdog is fucking annoying with the Perry infatuation so I hope he gets thrown out of the cage by a flying kick.

Congrats to all those who voted 30-27. Laughing my ass off!!!!! See ya Plat Nation, buncha bandwagon bitches who have already jumped ship, already put in requests to have their user names changed, new avs, no repping Mike Perry when he's down. I know what's happening. This time next week lets all count the Plat Nation AV's repping their boy.

Fook jermei

He's a toothless homo

Back