ALADDIN Live-Action Movie (Full Trailer Released)

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif
Lolololol.

Disney, there's your Aladdin right there.

They pretty nailed Jasmine in the show Once Upon a Time. Why dont they just use the chick on that show?
OUAT%2BJasmine.jpg

she can sing too from what I hear.

They pretty nailed Jasmine in the show Once Upon a Time. Why dont they just use the chick on that show?
OUAT%2BJasmine.jpg

Not to be rude, she's a pretty young lady, but she just isn't hot enough.

OUAT%2BJasmine.jpg

Not to be rude, she's a pretty young lady, but she just isn't hot enough.

Yeah, she doesn't have the features of the animated Jasmine i've fapped to many times as a child, and a few times as an adult.

I never thought about it until right now, but I'm gonna rage so fucking hard if the girl they cast for Jasmine isn't hot enough.

Update: April 19, 2017

Will Smith in Talks to Play the Genie in Guy Ritchie's Live-Action ALADDIN Movie

2Ygx0xc.jpg

Will Smith is in talks to take on the genie role made famous by the late Robin Williams in Disney’s live-action Aladdin from Guy Ritchie, Deadline reports.

The adaptation of the animated feature follows the studio’s strategy of bringing its classic animated titles to life and so far it has been a goldmine, most recently with Beauty and the Beast which has already grossed over $1B worldwide.

Smith had previously been in talks with Tim Burton about Dumbo but that did not materialize and sources say these talks are also early.

Like Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin will be a live-action musical and that would fit well with Smith who is not only an actor but was known to the world for his musical prowess as The Fresh Prince rapper before he hit the little or big screen. The production is gearing up for a long, six-month shoot, so that is one consideration. It is supposed to start in the U.K. in July and wrap early next year.

John August (Big Fish) scripted the story based on the 1992 animated classic and follows the story of Aladdin and Princess Jasmine after the commoner Aladdin finds a magic lamp and, upon shining it up, a genie is released from being trapped inside. The bigger-than-life genie then grants Aladdin three wishes.

Will Smith In Talks For Genie Role In Disney’s Live-Action ‘Aladdin’ (Exclusive)

They need to have Jaden play the genie because only he can come close to being as annoying as Robin Williams, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Chances they keep this scene in the movie

Seductive-Princess-Jasmine-Reaction-Gif.gif

genie should be sinbad

people are so desparate for a sinbad genie

Will Smith as the Genie. Well, this is already getting shitty. I would take dozens of better picks over Will Smith for that specific role. Hell I would take Daniel Day Lewis playing Robin Williams playing the genie before Will Smith. What is he going to Willy rap all the songs. He is just going to play Will Smith as Will Smith that looks like a genie.

I feel like The Rock (stole the idea from someone's suggestion in this thread) would be the better choice.

Not too mention more south-asian than middle-eastern.

Aladdin is meant to be an Arab fable but it's actually set in China.

The disney movie is mix-mash of Persian/Indian influences - the tiger (India), agrabah (agra - old name for Delhi), carpets (Persian), Sultan (Persian) etc etc.

I just have a feeling this movie is going in the same weird direction.

Aladdin is meant to be an Arab fable but it's actually set in China.

The disney movie is mix-mash of Persian/Indian influences - the tiger (India), agrabah (agra - old name for Delhi), carpets (Persian), Sultan (Persian) etc etc.

I just have a feeling this movie is going in the same weird direction.
Not to mention the opening song is Arabian nights, so that have some Arab mashed in there too.

SJWs tearing up on here because they want Arabs. Feelings or making money? What do you think they'll choose.

Back