Social Alabama newspaper asks for the Klu Klux Klan to clean out D.C

this seems super real.

Well, got to keep this in perspective. It's an editorial in some podunk town in one of the worst states in America. You dont need to be a genius to have a paper in a small town.
But yea..not surprised. Alabama gonna Alabama.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Tiny paper, from tiny town. This is important. Also. The Democrat Reporter. and LOL at most divisive president comment...Bush had more massive protests than any president since Nixon/Ford.

One thing Trump does have more of than any other president in history...people making shit up to justify their hate of Trump.

That was a hilariously bad article, no wonder that welfare state is almost last in every category.

What a stupid thing to say.

And he looks old enough to know better.

"War is young men dying and old men talking"

Lol at this fat fuck old coward. How about YOU do a "night ride" and "clean up" DC instead of writing editorials?

Typewriter warrior
<36>

If you wanna have a good laugh, watch the KKK documentary by the BBC on Netflix.

This guy thinks he's an example of genetic superiority

2CDCC5DA00000578-3252175-image-a-28_1443460504477.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

A newspaper called the Democrat-reporter, in a Republican state, calls for the KKK, founded by post-war Democrats, to ride on Democrats in the Republican party....

I've think I've had enough partisan politics for today, thanks

A newspaper called the Democrat-reporter, in a Republican state, calls for the KKK, founded by post-war Democrats, to ride on Democrats in the Republican party....

I've think I've had enough partisan politics for today, thanks

tenor.gif

this seems super real.

This seems super cynical.

Dzt6RP3WwAE98j9.jpg

Turns out he has been running these ridiculous editorials for awhile. It just never made any noise because 'Bama and because none of them were as blatant as this one. This guy just flew too close to the bigoted sun.

Also, lol @ blaming democrats for getting us into WWII. Assuming he even went so far as to blame them for embargoing Japan (and I don't give him that credit at all) it's silly to blame democrats for trying to curb Japanese aggression in the Pacific. That was the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Dzt6RP3WwAE98j9.jpg

Turns out he has been running these ridiculous editorials for awhile. It just never made any noise because 'Bama and because none of them were as blatant as this one. This guy just flew too close to the bigoted sun.

Also, lol @ blaming democrats for getting us into WWII. Assuming he even went so far as to blame them for embargoing Japan (and I don't give him that credit at all) it's silly to blame democrats for trying to curb Japanese aggression in the Pacific. That was the right thing to do.

Jesus, his speech sounds like Trump. Completely disjointed, rambling, and nonsensical.

And LOL at an editor not knowing how to spell “ideology.”

The kkk was the militant wing of the Democrat Party.

If you wanna have a good laugh, watch the KKK documentary by the BBC on Netflix.

This guy thinks he's an example of genetic superiority

2CDCC5DA00000578-3252175-image-a-28_1443460504477.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>
Meh, he is probably an idiot as most people that join these groups. But pics do not mean much, I don't think white supremacists claim they look better than other people. Their claims of superiority are about mental superiority and that's why they are so hated, if they claimed that whites were more athletic or better looking than blacks nobody would care because it would make no sense.
When they claim whites are smarter, it might not be true, but it certainly evokes some doubts as it did throughout history.

In other words, I think Albert Einstein is genetically superior to Shaquille O'neal.

Dzt6RP3WwAE98j9.jpg

looks real to me.

iu

Back