AL Laquinta vs Jose Aldo at LW who you got?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
#2 FW Jose Aldo put Stephens away with a body shot hes still got power. Cuts lots of weight.

If he went to LW and they gave him Al Laquinta

Who you see winning?

Aldo, Al is AIGHT but what TOP COMPETION has he beat??? Probably would look ALOT like the Stevens fight.

Absolutely nobody cares about that matchup, if Jose move up he is going to get fed to the tigers right away, he is too old to "work" his way up, one top 5 win and he will likely be getting a TS next.

If Al beats Kevin or another top 5 LW then we can talk

Lol Aldo fights. Al sells houses, whines and never fights.

Who would bet on Al?

Raging-Al-Iaquinta-realtor.png

2tF1Ys

Last edited:
Al Iaquinta sells houses that Jose Aldo can't afford
he would wreck aldo easy

Absolutely nobody cares about that matchup, if Jose move up he is going to get fed to the tigers right away, he is too old to "work" his way up, one top 5 win and he will likely be getting a TS next.

He may not have been top 5 at the time, but Al already owns a win over Kevin. Also, Al is pretty under-rated IMO.

al laquinta sells houses, jose aldo sells burgers.

houses > burgers

How many times does he has to beat Lee?

I got Aldo. Cool fight though, I love Al and respect his skillset. Hell of a fighter, too.

Aldo would completely tool Iaquinta honestly. I don’t see a finish though.

Aldo's too fast. Al is tough as nails and #1 gangster. If he could get it to the later rounds maybe he could pull it off...big maybe though.

Back