AL Laquinta vs Jose Aldo at LW who you got?

I love Al, but if you spare Aldo having to deplete himself those 10 extra lbs then he has
  • a better gas tank than he does at 145
  • a better chin than he does at 145
  • an even higher speed advantage than he has at 145

Such a weird match up but Aldo easily, either decision domination or tko.

Aldo via just being a better fighter , in what world is al even close to being on aldos level

He may not have been top 5 at the time, but Al already owns a win over Kevin. Also, Al is pretty under-rated IMO.
I agree but that Kevin win was years ago, it's a shame we was inactive all these past years, he had a nice run back in 2015, hopefully he can go back in the horse and enter in the top 10 and who knows maybe 5

Absolutely nobody cares about that matchup, if Jose move up he is going to get fed to the tigers right away, he is too old to "work" his way up, one top 5 win and he will likely be getting a TS next.

If Al beats Kevin or another top 5 LW then we can talk

I don't know about that tbh. If Aldo wants to have a serious run at LW, it may not be a bad idea to give him a winnable fight at first. If he gets a say - Kevin Lee or Justin Gaethje type of guy and gets smashed he is pretty much done for.

Prime Aldo would fucking wreck Raging Al. Not even up for debate. Who knows what would happen today. I'd still suspect Aldo would fucking tool him.

Back