Al Iaquinta - Robbed of a successful career?

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
Al Iaquinta was 7-2 in his UFC career, currently sitting on a 4 fight win streak which included victories over Masvidal, Pearson and Lauzon.

He's still only 29 (although looks 35) so had plenty more time to learn and develop.

Then gets injured and struggles to cover the medical bills, gets no support from the UFC and has to retire and go into real estate.

Anyone else feel like he's been robbed of a potentially successful career in MMA?

Is normal

HHUECoM.jpg

Nah if he would of stayed he would of robbed of a successful real estate career. You have it backwards brah.

He should've jumped over the octagon and screamed in Dana's face like Khabibb and Stipe did.

Dana is a cuck who wants big muscular killers to berate and abuse him in front of millions of people

Nah man. Al is just not a star. As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I know a star when I see one. SageGOAT, Anderson, the Diaz bros. Al is a gatekeeper at best. He would've gotten concussed as real talents built their names off his mangled body.

#GUERNICAgoat

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy cause I always thought he had some serious potential. And under Longo and Serra, man, he wouldve fought for the title at least once IMO. But UFC and their greed...

I was like 40 feet from him when he lost to Masvidal. He got his ass whooped. Those judges should be fired.

Real Estate pays better and doesn't cause you to lose brain cells. How was he robbed?

Al Iaquinta was 7-2 in his UFC career, currently sitting on a 4 fight win streak which included victories over Masvidal, Pearson and Lauzon.

He's still only 29 (although looks 35) so had plenty more time to learn and develop.

Then gets injured and struggles to cover the medical bills, gets no support from the UFC and has to retire and go into real estate.

Anyone else feel like he's been robbed of a potentially successful career in MMA?
Probably did him a favor. Now he has time to build another career.

Shows what a bush league BS sport MMA is.

Not at all, if anything he got smart and left a mediocre paying job for a job with a lot of upside.

I feel no sympathy for any professional athlete. Doubt they give a shit what us "mortals" have to deal with on a daily basis.

Back