Al Iaquinta: I Hope Khabib F**king Knocks Conor Out

Can't find anything wrong with what he's saying. Went a little overboard w/ the hyperbole but Conor getting steamrolled sure isn't going to make him shine any less.

So many jimmies rustled, lol. Al is like the Honey Badger, dgaf.

This website should put Al on ignore.

Hate the guy his name is too irritating to spell so ill just call him alquitta

Did al every explain why he ducked gaethje? He ducked actually answering the question when he was on with Ariel

DlYZJ0WU0AAuIS3.jpg

“It would look good for me — if [Khabib] beats the shit out of [Conor] more than he beat the shit out of me on a day’s notice. It’d look real good. So, I hope Khabib fucking knocks his ass out, makes him quit, and rearranges his face like he says he’s gonna do. I think it’s gonna happen. I hope it happens.”

https://www.mmanews.com/al-iaquinta-i-hope-khabib-fking-knocks-conor-out/

lmao. Was gonna say "of course he does, it would make him look better than if conor smokes khabib." Then entered the thread and saw Al said it himself <Lmaoo>

Cant get enough of ragin Al.
Need to get him back into the cage.

DlYZJ0WU0AAuIS3.jpg

“It would look good for me — if [Khabib] beats the shit out of [Conor] more than he beat the shit out of me on a day’s notice. It’d look real good. So, I hope Khabib fucking knocks his ass out, makes him quit, and rearranges his face like he says he’s gonna do. I think it’s gonna happen. I hope it happens.”

https://www.mmanews.com/al-iaquinta-i-hope-khabib-fking-knocks-conor-out/
"Look good for me" Nothing will make Al look better. He was so scared of getting taken down he sat flat footed and got hit with 5 jabs in a row by a guy known to have subpar striking.

5 fucking jabs in a row, no footwork, no head movement, no attempt to counter, no deflecting, no blocking. What the fuck, like a retarded deer stuck in hi beams.

Raging Al is the best kind of Al.

He’s just being logical. If Conor loses in a worse fashion than him, his stock could go up. Nothing malevolent on his part.

On the other hand, it is wishful thinking. Iaquinta’s stock going up will be the furthest thing from everyone’s mind if Conor gets fucked up.

perfect post

Why would you hope for another man's downfall, especially if you had no part in it? That wasn't a very alpha thing to say. lol Beating opponents into fanboys is the new thing.... First Alvarez, now Al? wow

Sounds like Khabib gave Al Stockholm Syndrome.

Someone should make a chart on what percentage of Sherdog threads turn into keyboard warriors bickering over people who don't give a shit about them. My guess 100%.

Back