Al Iaquinta: I Hope Khabib F**king Knocks Conor Out

Raging Al is the best kind of Al.

He's awesome.

Al%2B223.gif

LMFAO @ the pussy conor fans getting offended.

I see nothing wrong...Al is looking out for his best interest....If Conor gets the shit beat out of him with a full training camp, it makes Al look way better.

Specially after joe rogan/sherdoggers, etc talked shit about khabib's striking because he didnt do that "well" against al quinta, which is an insult to alquinta.....if Khabib ktfo Conor, suddenly al quinta and khabibs striking doesnt look that bad.

You think if Nate Diaz fought other LWs after he humilated Conor...Conor wouldnt want diaz to do good? No, Conor would want Diaz to win so it will fit Conor's narrative excuse, that Diaz is amazing so there is nothing wrong to losing to them....If Diaz got destroyed, it would make Conor look bad.

Last edited:
I like Al's honesty about certain things but this is pathetic of him. He wants Conor to be KOed so can he can feel better about losing to Khabib? Guy was on his way to losing a lopsided decision and didn't even try to win.

Every fighter feels this way. They always want the guys that beat them to look like terminators. Are they supposed to want them to look like potatoes? Unwad your panties, sherdog.

LMFAO @ the pussy conor fans getting offended.

I see nothing wrong...Al is looking out for his best interest....If Conor gets the shit beat put of him in a full training camp, it makes Al look way better.

You think if Nate Diaz fought other LWs after he humilated Conor...Conor wouldnt want diaz to do good? No, Conor would want Diaz to win so it will fit Conor's narrative excuse, that Diaz is amazing so there is nothing wrong to losing to them....If Diaz got destroyed, it would make Conor look bad.

It’s not a difficult concept to understand. McFanboys thinking with their ovaries again.

Back